Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Special ID

GIF set 5 from Donnie Yen's Special ID movie - this set features female cop Tian Jing vs Collin Chou

3 more here:

http://www.stickgrappler.net/2014/02...tian-jing.html

Enjoy!

One of the best gongfu movies I've seen in a long time. It reminds me a lot of sleeping dogs.

Donnie Yen is the best leading action star in film right now, and has been for some time, imo.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    One of the best gongfu movies I've seen in a long time. It reminds me a lot of sleeping dogs.

Donnie Yen is the best leading action star in film right now, and has been for some time, imo.
    agree with you on Donnie, but for me, Special ID is a good enough movie, but it could've way better. the action scenes are awesome! cannot wait for more Tian Jing action movies!

ya the story was average at best, pretty loose. Mostly just saying that based on the action.

That scene in the street with the gang was done well, like a tiger in a den of wolves.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

SF added!

SAN FRANCISCO / BAY AREA
    Four Star
    2200 Clement St
    San Francisco, CA 94121
    Man, it's been years since I've been in the Four Star. I've got a full week next week however so I doubt I'll be able to make it up to the city for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickgrappler View Post
    cannot wait for more Tian Jing action movies!
    She's in PS2013.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    She's in PS2013.
    On my to watch list already, maybe tonight

someone mentioned in passing though, she has no action scenes? hope he was wrong!

It's a pretty decent movie, not great. It took me a while to get into it. The end fight(s) are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    It's a pretty decent movie, not great. It took me a while to get into it. The end fight(s) are awesome.
    I saw one fight, featured some MMA moves which was cool to see JC doing LOL