Hybrid View

Blog Entries

MMA fighters foil L.A. Robbery

Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Thanks for posting.

Interesting video. Pity the angles were not too clear, but anyway, it proves that once an MMA fighter has a hold of you and goes into his "how great and functional we are" monologue", it is just a question of time before you slip into unconsciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Thanks for posting.

Interesting video. Pity the angles were not too clear, but anyway, it proves that once an MMA fighter has a hold of you and goes into his "how great and functional we are" monologue", it is just a question of time before you slip into unconsciousness.
    You should never complain when an MMA bashes TCMA. You are doing the exact same thing.

Humility.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    You should never complain when an MMA bashes TCMA. You are doing the exact same thing.

Humility.
    I am not bashing them. MMA is a practical and functional MA approach. I was just being togue in cheek.

If Kung Fu guys would have stumbled across this scene....they would have disagreed on who should attack the robber first, based on rank and style.

By the time they agreed on who should initiate, and confirmed their lineage, the robber woud be long gone.

They mumble some platitudes about Wu De to the clerk, then back into the elevator...since there was no competition to go to anyway.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    If Kung Fu guys would have stumbled across this scene....they would have disagreed on who should attack the robber first, based on rank and style.

By the time they agreed on who should initiate, and confirmed their lineage, the robber woud be long gone.

They mumble some platitudes about Wu De to the clerk, then back into the elevator...since there was no competition to go to anyway.
    Yet, the kung fu people have enough sense and unity to post in kung fu forums and not go to other MA forums and make clueless criticisms.