Thread: Muammar Gaddafi Dead

Hybrid View

Muammar Gaddafi Dead

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

If it be true, so the devil we KNOW is dead, now we just have to deal with those devils we DON'T know.
    Cause that worked out so well for us in the past, LOL !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    If it be true, so the devil we KNOW is dead, now we just have to deal with those devils we DON'T know.
    Cause that worked out so well for us in the past, LOL !
    lol...almost like dejavu eh?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    lol...almost like dejavu eh?
    Funny thing is that the west was actually beginning to be able to communicate and negociate with Gaddafi.
    But this "islamic brotherhood" is a very troubling thing indeed...
    Hope that I am wrong.

Time will tell I suppose...maybe.

Funny thing is that the west was actually beginning to be able to communicate and negociate with Gaddafi.
    But this "islamic brotherhood" is a very troubling thing indeed...
    Hope that I am wrong.
    That was my first thought when this whole thing began. It seems like the West never learns. Many Americans seem to believe that these countries will (or should) be transformed into a mini-U.S. That will never happen. I'm not saying that's good or bad in and of itself, only that these are completely different cultures from the West. Yet they keep supporting these overthrows of dictators that aren't really an immediate threat to the West. Then we're always surprised when hostile groups take over.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 10-20-2011 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    That was my first thought when this whole thing began. It seems like the West never learns. Many Americans seem to believe that these countries will (or should) be transformed into a mini-U.S. That will never happen. I'm not saying that's good or bad in and of itself, only that these are completely different cultures from the West. Yet they keep supporting these overthrows of dictators that aren't really an immediate threat to the West. Then we're always surprised when hostile groups take over.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
    History repeats itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post

whos suprised??? you suprised??? ive never been suprised by that...

we have some good things in western culture... but we have far more bad things about us than good... i dont think we're any more righteous than any of the nations we condemn...

Now the Western "Democracies" can move on to loot North African oil, and apparently gold reserves for the next zillion years. That is what these "people's" revolutions have always been about. Of course, they also help to put the given countries in line with a world financial system designed to screw almost
    every man, woman and child on the planet. Yes, say hello to the banking cartels, and their puppets in the most powerful governments in the world.

This, and all the other uprisings in that region was never about creating a "Democracies", as first we need to create it in Europe and North America, before we export it to foreign lands through war and mass-murder, no less.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 10-22-2011 at 06:54 AM.

We have to move in and get things going on before those yokels slide into sharia and islamic law nonsense and find themselves with a theocratic dictator in a couple of years.

lol, the idiot they put in charge want's to combine religion and state apparently.

yeesh, it will take considerable effort to balance this world. Most of teh world doesn't have a clue what balance is.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    We have to move in and get things going on before those yokels slide into sharia and islamic law nonsense and find themselves with a theocratic dictator in a couple of years.

lol, the idiot they put in charge want's to combine religion and state apparently.

yeesh, it will take considerable effort to balance this world. Most of teh world doesn't have a clue what balance is.
    And was exactly did the west think was going to happen?

And was exactly did the west think was going to happen?
    The intended result was that Ghadaffi not be allowed to use a gold standard or to allow Russia or China to profit from Libyan Oil.

It really doesn't have a lot to do with democracy and quite frankly, the people of the middle east are pretty clueless about democracy and apply their own idea of what it is to it.

Many want "democracy" but also are "ok with sharia" which of course are contrary to each other, so it's not likely that people who have been subjected to dictators, tyrants and kings for generations aren't going to bump hip easily to a concept f individual freedom, worth, respect, equality etc.

Already they want to lift the limit on how many wives you can have.

seriously messed up. We cannot apply our paradigms to the folk there. They really don't share our viewpoint or our thinking on any of these subjects and it is a clever ruse by our government to use our own paradigm to explain what;s going on there.

More of the same is what you can expect, but the main thing is Ghaddafi is out and the impending threat of increased oil and gas prices is now gone and all the billions Libya had in foreign countries can be stolen with paltry and symbolic amounts returned to them in an effort to try and waylay expenses incurred.

It's laughable that people think this is about democracy. liberty and freedom? Sure, but how long does that last before the constraints are locked on again because someone thinks the world should run the way he wants it to.

meh, I don't care about any of it really, I just want Libya to pay us for using our airforce to do their job.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

The middle east is turning more and more fundamentalist and the west is leading the way.
    The ass biting that will come from this will be of epic proportions and we will have no one to blame but ourselves ( of course we will blame others).

The intended result was that Ghadaffi not be allowed to use a gold standard or to allow Russia or China to profit from Libyan Oil.
    The people behind all of this needless violence (I am including the other uprisings in the Arab countries, as well as the war in Iraq and Afghanistan), are the same people who are implementing the New World Order, which from what you have said in your past posts, seem to be in favor of.

Another reason for what happened in Libya was the fact that their Central Bank was not integrated to the private banking cartel of banks that run the world. Hint, North Korea and Iran are other such countries.

Of course, the use of the gold standard is a solution that is suggested in the West as well, by the more intelligent (and not on the take) politicians to reduce the ability of banks from creating money from thin air.

As for Libya selling oil to China and Russia, well god forbid that a sovereign nation decides who to sell its own minerals....

It really doesn't have a lot to do with democracy
    How could it have anything to do with Democracy, when the countries who most moan about democratic rights, human rights etc. are some of the worst violators of those very rights....LOL!

and quite frankly, the people of the middle east are pretty clueless about democracy and apply their own idea of what it is to it.
    That may be because they were never allowed to have a clue about democracy, by the very Western powers who claim to be so?

Remember that Iran democratically elected a president in the 1950s. His name was Mossadegh. Once he dared ask for a fairer share of Oil profits for his country and people, he was removed by a CIA (US) and MI6 (UK) orchestrated coup. This is a fact and it is recognized by official history, just like the US backed coups against DEMOCRATICALLY elected leaders in Chile and Brasil in the 1960s.

Of course, Mossadegh was replaced by a young Shah of Iran, whose role was to be a Western puppet. However, as he matured in years, he started thinking for himself and began putting the interests of his country before those of the Colonizers. He decided to not renew the 25 year oil contract - ending in 1979 - that he had signed upon coming to power. He announced his decision in 1974, if memory serves me correctly.

Anyway, his country had one of the strongest economies of the world. He was the best allie the West had in the Middle East (after Israel, of course). However, upon his announcement of his wish not to renew the oil contract, the mechanism to get rid of him started.

Suddenly, we heard in the West that the Shah was a bad dictator who "tortured" his people; violated "human rights" and other over inflated lies. Opposition groups within the country were being funded and supported by the CIA and the MI6. The Ayatollah's message was beamed nightly into Iran through the Iranian language BBC short wave programs.....and more! To cut a long story short, the Shah of Iran fell in 1979!, the same year that his contract was to run out with the West.

Following his fall, the new Islamic regime, ruthlessly slaughtered any possible opposition that could present a counter-revolution. They even did so for years to come outside of Iran in Europe and the US, where they murdered Iranian politicians, intellectuals and etc. Some of the assassins were caught, but apparently none of them were ever imprisoned. Interesting, no?

Shortly after the fall of the Shah, Iraq attacked the militarily weakened Iran. Saddam Hussain the then leader of Iraq, was a US/Western Allie (his time had not come yet!). The war lasted about 10 years, more than a million people were killed, while the Democratic and "Human rights loving" US and her allies, supplied arms to both sides!

I just got into a lot of details to show you and others about the mindset and mentallity of those who run our everyday lives - yes, the same people who preach about Human Rights, Freedom and Democracy at a drop of hat.

Many want "democracy" but also are "ok with sharia" which of course are contrary to each other, so it's not likely that people who have been subjected to dictators, tyrants and kings for generations aren't going to bump hip easily to a concept f individual freedom, worth, respect, equality etc.
    IMHO, if the West had not pumped hundreds of millions of dollars in support of fundamentalist Islamic groups and governments ( see - the Iranian "Revolution"; Afghan "Freedom" fighters; the Sheiks in Saudi Arabia, etc,), then the world would not be in this mess.

By the way, if you think that West's support for Islamic Fundamentalism was a mistake, then think again. It was all planned to divide and rule, cause mayhem and control the Middle East, while a black and white "Hollywood" version of the events were constantly presented by the controlled media to the dumbed down population in the West, who are as much victims of this power cabal as the Arabs and the rest of the world, but they just don't know it yet!

Already they want to lift the limit on how many wives you can have.
    With women outnumbering the men in most countries, that may not be bad idea.....

Besides, I believe that people should be able to choose. IF a woman is happy marrying a married man, and the wife does not mind, then who am I to stop them? Serious!

We cannot apply our paradigms to the folk there. They really don't share our viewpoint or our thinking on any of these subjects and it is a clever ruse by our government to use our own paradigm to explain what;s going on there.
    If you are suggesting that they are backward by certain standards (because I know that they are ahead of most of the West in others), then you should appreciate the fact that they were kept that way by the West, by the West's support for various Islamic movements referred to before, as well as the so called Islamic Brotherhood (have a read about their history and links with British Intelligence )!

More of the same is what you can expect, but the main thing is Ghaddafi is out and the impending threat of increased oil and gas prices is now gone and all the billions Libya had in foreign countries can be stolen with paltry and symbolic amounts returned to them in an effort to try and waylay expenses incurred.
    Here is a piece of useful info. No matter what the propaganda you hear tells you, the rise or fall in oil prices are decided in the West and not in the Middle East.

You are right. The Western powers (in their usual pecking order) will steal whatever they can from Libya´s foreign reserves.

It's laughable that people think this is about democracy. liberty and freedom? Sure, but how long does that last before the constraints are locked on again because someone thinks the world should run the way he wants it to.
    Are you talking about someone sitting in the leadership chair in a Western country or someone in a newly "liberated" Arabian country? LOL!

meh, I don't care about any of it really, I just want Libya to pay us for using our airforce to do their job.
    Don't worry, as I am sure that they will be paying for your "help" for decades to come, with their oil, gold and probably thousands of more innocent lives!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 10-24-2011 at 05:23 PM.

we'll get our cut... dont worry about that.