Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Discussions (Sharing) about White Crane

When two professional engineers meet in a conference, they introduce each others and then share their profesion knowledge. That is how sharing happen in professional world in an effective, professional, and natural way.

I have shared the information 1, Fang chi niang s art has content of frame, menentum handling. 2, Xie is not the creator is a student of the whooping crane founder. Whooping crane is an evolution of fang chi niang white crane with other arts. 3, fang chi niang s teaching is trackable via classical writing.

So, your idea of hard white crane , made soft, daoist, ........ You might want to Share where are these ideas of yours come from and base on the above knowing facts of white crane of fang chi niang, could that be possible ?

from the above chinese article,
    There is no indication of Xie is a daoist. Also the person who create whooping crane style is Xie teacher. It also doesn't say Xie further evolve whooping crane with daoist.

You want a friendly technical discussion or a pi$$$ing off contest?

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Hendrik,

You want to know about poor little old me? Sure, no problems please visit this link:

http://www.whitecranegongfu.com/ron%...0~%20china.htm

Hey! Send me your direct email and I'll even send you copies of my certificates etc.

You are both wrong and right, no I'm not a "resercher" (I gather English is not your first language?) ... I am however a researcher, seeker, constant learner!

I have shared more than enough here. You meanwhile have basically said nothing. You want more about me, my approach? Well buddy, go to my web site, there's a fair bit of information on it that will give you more than a basic overview of what I and my association is all about:

http://www.whitecranegongfu.com

Lets cut the Bulldust here and cut to the chase! .... You come on here claiming to know just about all there is about White Crane because you do Wing Chun (Go Figure!) and you have read so-called "Classic Writings" (yes your "Google-Fu" is strong!) most likely by trawling through a number of Chinese Martial Arts web sites most probably using Google Translate to help you read them ......... You claim you have knowledge to share but when asked to share that knowledge, guess what! ... You clam up and say nothing! ... is that because perhaps, just maybe ... you have nothing to say? Maybe, just maybe your a 廢話藝術家!

I'm not prepared to waste my time with one such as you .. Someone who has a lot to say about nothing!

If your not prepared to share then as us Aussies say ... bugger off!