Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Largest Taoism FU Online Dealer

Review of past Lineage "Ng Yin Do Pai" - by Taoman

So I was in the Ng Yin Do Pai lineage for many months and enjoyed it... the practice, a daily lineage poem recitation, was very nice. It was very traditional Taoism format overall... Making regular tea and incense offerings to the traditional Taoism altar and avoiding beef were the main lifestyle components. In the end, though, the lifestyle components did get boring. I haven't enrolled in the new Tin Yat lineage but now the boring stuff has been eliminated and now it's just the fun stuff like guns, kungfu, and video games!

http://www.chiinnature.com/testimonials.html#nydp1
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

What... the... hell...?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks -Hamlet III.II

P.S. CYMac GFTO
    PS: Xiao3 Meng4 : GAFL
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Way to stay calm, peaceful, and detached, there, buddy...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

I want to know what this stuff is based off of. And yes, I can kinda-sorta read Chinese.

This reminds me of Islamic extremism and how it works. You get a bunch of people who can't read, and rely on someone else to tell them what the Quran means. The guy, instead of translating properly, uses this lack of education to brainwash and develop these young men, who, according to Galula, fit perfectly into the mold for a potential insurgent (Large young male population, uneducated, low job prospects).

I briefly studied Daoism (along with many other religions) in college many years ago, and this is NOT what I remember studying. This is like a cross between Scientology and Lord of the Rings.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I want to know what this stuff is based off of. And yes, I can kinda-sorta read Chinese.

This reminds me of Islamic extremism and how it works. You get a bunch of people who can't read, and rely on someone else to tell them what the Quran means. The guy, instead of translating properly, uses this lack of education to brainwash and develop these young men, who, according to Galula, fit perfectly into the mold for a potential insurgent (Large young male population, uneducated, low job prospects).

I briefly studied Daoism (along with many other religions) in college many years ago, and this is NOT what I remember studying. This is like a cross between Scientology and Lord of the Rings.
    For the quoted "section" of my BLOG above, it is about TAO.GUN and the TAO.GUN is a subject in our lineage, a magical method tool, which require your gun to be first empowered first.

In the west, Daoism/Taoism is very different from the east because westenrers do not even see Taoism magic in their dictionary. But if you go to HK or China, you will see Taoism is greatly into Taoism magic and all that. So it is not surprising at all about Taoism using guns for taoism tools, because in the past we have used swords, flags and so on already. If you want to, research on Taoism more before you judge. School's Taoism is not real Taoism, I mean not real 100% Taoism because they lack knowledge of many subjects in the religion.

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    For the quoted "section" of my BLOG above, it is about TAO.GUN and the TAO.GUN is a subject in our lineage, a magical method tool, which require your gun to be first empowered first.

In the west, Daoism/Taoism is very different from the east because westenrers do not even see Taoism magic in their dictionary. But if you go to HK or China, you will see Taoism is greatly into Taoism magic and all that. So it is not surprising at all about Taoism using guns for taoism tools, because in the past we have used swords, flags and so on already. If you want to, research on Taoism more before you judge. School's Taoism is not real Taoism, I mean not real 100% Taoism because they lack knowledge of many subjects in the religion.
    You're just a delusional fool.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

this ends now...

I want CYMac to know that I have personally engaged the services of practitioners of certain magical traditions (not Taoist) to begin a series of magical attacks against him; these attacks shall be of varied types and will be designed to bring upon him a variety of misfortunes as retribution for all the evil things he has done;

until he leaves this forum, these attacks shall continue relentlessly;

the fun part is that, since he doesn't know the tradition being used, his attempts to shield himself and retaliate will be useless;

CYMac, you have 24 hrs to quit this forum with your lying, deceitful and evil ways; if you do not, the full might of our just and rightful vengeance shall be unleashed upon you;

you have been warned;
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 05-01-2011 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    A) That's YOUR method, but thanks for playing

B) The thread I forwarded links to

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?...k-tin-si-sect/ ,

which is a Daoist group.

CYMac: there's just sooo much stuff in your posts to address... will do so later. Oh, and GTFO.
    I want to laugh, The tao Bum is a taoist group? hahhahhaah! LOL! One of their founder (of the forum) is my student right now, their group is into buddhism and all that new agey stuff more. Don't joke around dude, know people more first before you talk. A "TAO BUM" website means it is a Taoist group, oh cool,

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    I want CYMac to know that I have personally engaged the services of practitioners of certain magical traditions (not Taoist) to begin a series of magical attacks against him; these attacks shall be of varied types and will be designed to bring upon him a variety of misfortunes as retribution for all the evil things he has done;

until he leaves this forum, these attacks shall continue relentlessly;

the fun part is that, since he doesn't know the tradition being used, his attempts to shield himself and retaliate will be useless;

CYMac, you have 24 hrs to quit this forum with your lying, deceitful and evil ways; if you do not, the full might of our just and rightful vengeance shall be unleashed upon you;

you have been warned;
    Great, you are threatening me? What a moron.

Don't assume that westerners are clueless idiots. We're a bit smarter than you think. I'm not buying this.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Great, you are threatening me?
    call it what you will; just be advised: your days of evil and thievery are numbered

What a moron.
    stupid is as stupid does...

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Don't assume that westerners are clueless idiots. We're a bit smarter than you think. I'm not buying this.
    well, he has a pretty derogatory perspective on "westerners", as indicated by his condescending, Asio-centric, racist remarks on another thread, when he was commenting on some other guys form:

The level of your body move too much up and down and the palms are kind of stiffed. Basically, I turned my speaker off and so I can't hear your music, sorry for that! But overall, quite good for a westerner as I have seen. I just don't like the stiffness with the palms and hands, looks like they are kind of hanging by themselves. But anyway, it's just IMO. I do like your video though, so I give you a thumb up on the youtube!
    unbelievable...

To CYMac and ALL those who would do evil in these parts, I say thee nay! I say to thee, begone, get ye back behind me! Melenkurion abatha, duroc minas mill khabaal!
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 05-01-2011 at 05:41 PM.

Yeah. Yeah...
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown