Just got this press release:
Join the Movement for Making this World a Better Place!

Virtual conference on January 1 through 8, 2021

I hope you have been enjoying a lovely holiday season. The grand Qigong event of the year - The 20th World Congress on Qigong/Tai Chi/TCM/Daoism/Natural Healing brought to you by East West Academy of Healing Arts and Academy of Qi Dao - is right around the corner. It is starting on New Year’s Day, January 1, 2021, which means that you will be able to ring in the New Year with thousands of like-minded people from all over the world!

The theme of this congress featuring over 30 experts in Qigong, Tai Chi and related disciplines is - quite appropriately - The Art and Science of Thriving in Interesting Times.

Although throughout this entire it might seem like there were enough problems to make your head spin, I believe that there is always a way to make the best of even the most dire situations, including our current state of affairs in America, Europe, UK, and throughout the world. That is why I would like to share with you some simple tips on how to thrive during these uncertain and challenging times, to stay grounded and centered, so that you can go through your daily life with confidence and abundance of energy. Here are three no-nonsense tips to help you thrive: