I went to Born to Fight XIII two days ago. This weekend is Dragonhouse 4.

Dragon House 4 Showcases Mixed Martial Arts
By AsianWeek Staff
– November 8, 2010Posted in: Bay Area, Sports

Zhong Luo will be hosting ‘Dragon House 4′ an amateur Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) event at the Kezar Pavilion at 755 Stanyan Street in San Francisco on Saturday, November 13. Doors will open at 1pm with fights beginning at 3pm.

The event features 15 amateur cage fights, including the long awaited match-up between Adam Dunkel and Abraham Vaesau. ‘Dragon House 4′ is fast becoming the best organized amateur MMA event in the bay area, attracting some of the top-notched MMA fighters in California.

Fighters include world-class strikers of many different styles, those with black belts in Jiu Jitsu, and those who are national-level wrestlers. With a majority of these fighters as instructors representing their schools, this event is guaranteed to be fast-paced, action-packed, and extremely exciting.

This is Dragon House’ 4th event and is considered the best amateur MMA event in San Francisco with over eighteen Martial Arts schools from across the bay.

Purchase tickets online at: www.dragonhousemma.com.

For more questions contact Zhong Lou at (415) 349-4467.
Unfortunately, I'm already booked on the 13th. I was invited to WulinFeng in Las Vegas on the 13th too, but I have a family commitment I must honor.