Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshido SCAM

Sanjuro, I'm developing a love-hate bromance with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    You back your NCOs. It's not a debatable topic.
    Never apologize for picking on Phrost.

You can acknowledge his rank and legitimacy in his record. Doesn't give him an instant asshole pass.

Looking at it. E-5, correct?

At this point, I'm done messing with you. I am currently a commissioned officer at Ft. Carson, and spent 10 years prior service, changing over at the rank of SSG. Active duty. I apologize for picking on our own.

I'm bowing out of this thread. Good luck at OCS... things just got very nasty on the federal side, with murder boards and heavy restrictions. Best of luck to you, SGT.
    so what? he was fair game before? but not now?

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    so what? he was fair game before? but not now?
    That about sums it up, yeah.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Wuss

thats so weak... its your duty to question unsavory scumbags wearing the uniform... to blindly back him is nothing short of pure ignorance... that whole thought process should be embarassing...

Then you've dealt the worst blow possible. You've taken your attention away from him. That which craves most.

Looking at it. E-5, correct?

At this point, I'm done messing with you. I am currently a commissioned officer at Ft. Carson, and spent 10 years prior service, changing over at the rank of SSG. Active duty. I apologize for picking on our own.

I'm bowing out of this thread. Good luck at OCS... things just got very nasty on the federal side, with murder boards and heavy restrictions. Best of luck to you, SGT.
    Thanks for the advice.

For the record, I don't take anything on the Internet (especially KFM) even remotely personally.
    Site Director, Bullshido.com
    No BS Martial Arts

thats so weak... its your duty to question unsavory scumbags wearing the uniform... to blindly back him is nothing short of pure ignorance... that whole thought process should be embarassing...
    Agreed.

Backing his rank is one thing. thats understandable. I don't see what you've seen. But, he's till an ass hole.

His chain of command recommended him for OCS. He couldn't be that much of an unsavory scumbag. Plus, he has an interesting service record.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Thats nice.......

being a soldier doesnt mean one deserves leniency in any criminal or unethical activities... to defend him or give him a pass simply for being in the same gang as you is just sad, man... that is corruption, straight up... now i question your integrity... im disappointed in you drake, i thought you were stronger than that... my bad... you remind my of how cops will defend guilty co-workers yet have no issue slamming anyone else for the same activities... pathetic...

His chain of command recommended him for OCS. He couldn't be that much of an unsavory scumbag. Plus, he has an interesting service record.
    which has nothing to do with bullshido.... you give him a pass cause his record is interesting??? and of course, we've never seen a dirtbag rise thru the ranks with full honors before... yeah, that never happens..