Quote Originally Posted by Citong Shifu View Post
I just got done reviewing Villari's website, since I didnt really know anything about Shaolin Kempo Karate... WTH! Villari makes several statements concerning Karate blows are much more explosive than Shaolin Kung fu blows, allowing karate to execute fewer moves to get the job done. Also, Shaolin Kung Fu has more patterns of multiple strike, making it easier to counter attack, etc.

Well, I Dont know what this guy is thinking, but I can tell you right now He's 100% wrong, in all aspects of Shaolin Kung Fu, power, stance, patterns, etc. For someone who mastered Shaolin kung fu, he sure doesnt know jack about it.

I really dont care what the guys calls his style. But, there's no authentic Shaolin there. Jenn, I agree with ten tiger, Run.
Your right about there being no shaolin in villaris shaolin kempo ten tiger.
I used to study and work for ussd a villari breakoff school and they tried to pull the same crap villari did claiming their teaching the authentic shaolin gung fu.
Steve damasco wrote in the new black belt mag he's been training in shaolin for 20 some years now. What a load of #@$%