Thread: Scientific Proof that ‘Our thoughts create our reality'

Threaded View

Our thoughts

I do believe our thoughts control our destiny. There are other factors. If you walk in front of a moving train, very bad things are going to happen regardless of your thoughts.

Many people never change there social status in life because they believe they are stuck on their particular level. They believe other people are holding them down. Whether that is true or not, you'll never succeed at anything if you don't try because you don't feel it is of any use to try.

I've seen it in my own life. I start believing something and get a little taste for it, then before long it becomes reality. I don't know how many things in life I have experienced just because I asked. You have to feel like it is your place to ask or your right to be a part of something. Malcolm Gladwell talks about this to some extent in his book call Outliers.

I'm not a scientist, and I don't know anything about polypeptides, but I feel you have to envision something, then believe in it, before it can ever happen.
    Last edited by Chief_Suicide; 03-16-2011 at 06:05 AM. Reason: spelling errors