Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Point Exploding

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    3, One do fast acceleration to generate the momentum and transfer to the point of contact at the request of the hand/contact point at the instant of need. similar to TCMA IMA or Yee Chuan...
    Without "Peng Jin" which require full body structure/alignment, your "fast acceleration hand leads body" initial move can be easily interrupted.

Assuming your hand can touch your opponent's body without interruption is not realistic. The more realistic assumption is that your opponent will interrupt your initial attack and you will need to response to your opponent's interruption after that.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 01-18-2011 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Actually id agree with T here.

If you throwing a WC punch (which will be at close range) theres the chance you'll collide with something on the way to the target (more than likely his arm). If you dont have structure all the way through the punch, and then collide with his arm, you risk the chance of him collapsing you structure and the arms collide.
    And the flip side of that is, if you do have that collision (with structure) you then are in the position to control him
    GlennR

this is more like case 1 and case 2, it takes long distance to get the momentum and if one is smaller or start after the opponents' action, tough luck one will never get up to that momentum but get crash away. This is refer as the external force way in the Chinese martial art terminology.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    Without Peng Jin which require body structure, your "fast acceleration hand leads body" initial move can be easily interrupted.

instead of Peng Jin and body structure,

you need the ------- levitate or float with 6DFV and snake engine adaptive dynamic handling to do the job.

I dont even need Peng Jin to neutralize you, that is a waste of time, I love you to interrupted me because I will use your interrupt contact point to me as the path to issue jin into you.

As it says, Come accept , goes return, let go and thrust forward.

and the above Kuen kuit continuous on to this kuen kuit.

我常自在静,雷发丹田气,大开诱来攻,利我居主位, I am always in silence, waiting for you with my stored Qi in the Dan dien/ center, open up to seduce you to attack my opening, I am at the leading position ( always even I do nothing.)

[but without the fast accelerate jin, all the above kuen kuit became fantasy because one is not fast enough to get the power need to do the job.]

It is about fast acceleration.

Thus it says

静如秋月,动若飙风,彬彬克敌,分寸之中。 quiet as the autum's moon, move like a cyclone, gently subdue the enemy, within inches.

轻若鸿毛,重逾泰山,用中无形,体用一焉。 light as feather, heavy as the mountain, the application has not form, the Body and application is one. ( why? because it is all momentum and force balancing game. no form nothing static but flow)

1840, you grap me that is the point I use for power point explosion. That was WCK which we no longer see today. So dont tell me your WCK is the true WCK and need to go your way. By the ancestors standard where do we stand? FAR FAR away. sorry to say.

And thus a paradigm shift needs to take place when one practice one' SLT. the rooting or grounding way doesnt work and have never worked in real life.

PS. I better STFU now. hahaha
    Last edited by Hendrik; 01-18-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    It is about fast acceleration.
    - 会打快(Hui Da Kuai) skill defeat fast.
    - 快打慢(Kuai Da Man) fast defeat slow.
    - 慢打不会(Man Da Bu Hui) slow defeat no skill.

Skill is more important than fast acceleration. The problem is when we are talking about "skill", we have to talk about "opponent" and the discussion is no longer "solo".
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 01-18-2011 at 08:09 PM.

- 会打快(Hui Da Kuai) skill defeat fast.
    - 快打慢(Kuai Da Man) fast defeat slow.
    - 慢打不会(Man Da Bu Hui) slow defeat no skill.

Skill is more important than fast acceleration. The problem is when we are talking about "skill", we have to talk about "opponent" and the discussion is no longer "solo".

you dont get it because you always think there is a physical, there is a move....etc. trap within the form.

What move?
    意动神到 intention move the spirit is there, every point of the body is a power point waiting for explosion.

disregards how skilfull you are if you cant have the momentum handling, nothing works. and momentum handling can be from various source including borrow your enemy's. momentum is a reality of physical word and Momentum always equal to speed multiply mass.

you cant handle momentum you cant handle changes. and to handle momentum you always needs speed.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 01-18-2011 at 08:24 PM.

this is more like case 1 and case 2, it takes long distance to get the momentum and if one is smaller or start after the opponents' action, tough luck one will never get up to that momentum but get crash away. This is refer as the external force way in the Chinese martial art terminology.
    Wrong.
    I can do that standing still, with no retraction of the arm, with guys much bigger than me.
    If that outcome is to you "external"..... then im happy to be external

Blog Entries
    you dont get it because you always think there is a physical, there is a move....etc. trap within the form.

What move?
    意动神到 intention move the spirit is there, every point of the body is a power point waiting for explosion.
    You dont get my point because you always think about "solo" (yourself and not your opponent). When you do something, your opponent will react. You have to take your opponent's reaction into your consideration.

CMA skill is:

- 時間 good timing,
    - 机会 recognize opportunity,
    - 角度 correct angle,
    - 力的使用 use force, and
    - 平横 good balance,

The TCMA can not be discussed without referencing the word "opponet".
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 01-18-2011 at 08:30 PM.

Wrong.
    I can do that standing still, with no retraction of the arm, with guys much bigger than me.
    If that outcome is to you "external"..... then im happy to be external

Prove to the law of Physics on how do you deal with momentum.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 01-18-2011 at 08:27 PM.

You dont get it either because you always think about "solo" (yourself and not your opponent). When you do something, your opponent will react. You have to take your opponent's reaction into your consideration.

CMA skill is:

- good timing,
    - recognize opportunity,
    - correct angle,
    - use force, and
    - good balance,

The TCMA can not be discussed without referencing the word "opponet".

Tell me why do I spend so much time analyze the momentum ?

That still doesnt say anything but words.

Hit with your body structure is nonsense and BS. Structure is not a momentum. I cant believe this is from a person who claim to do fighting.

The bottom line is can you do Power point exploding? if yes how?
    You do not "understand" because you can't do it.

I hit WITH my body using WCK body mechanics (or body structure -- dynamic structure is mechanics)

"Power point exploding" is meaningless. Whether "hand before body" or "body before hand," it doesn't matter. What matters is that they arrive as one.

Because you are not doing it and so are lost in fantasy, in theory.

Prove that to the law of Physics on how do you deal with momentum.
    So are you saying you cant overcome size and momentum in your approach to WC?

Blog Entries
    I truly don't know. I think you should spend more time to analyze your opponent's response instead.

Quote Originally Posted by t_niehoff View Post
    Because you are not doing it and so are lost in fantasy, in theory.

hahaha. I deal with momentum not theory.
    how do you generate your momentum? you cant even answer it.
    that's all your so called fighting expertise and body structure.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 01-18-2011 at 08:37 PM.

So are you saying you cant overcome size and momentum in your approach to WC?
    Nope, I say one needs to know the way how to generate the momentum needed at the time needed. instead of fantasy.

Speed or mass what can you control?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 01-18-2011 at 08:38 PM.