Hi Bill how are you? I am gld to show this video especiall for you as you have asked so many times adn I feel so bad I cannot deliver.
so you now live in the biggest little city in the US? LO I have been ther and driven under that sign.

unfortualty I am her only American sudent for the last 15 years, she does teach some peole health qigong excersizes but its nothing like the medical work.

She does get to SF a few times now and then as her sister lives there. She does travel the world more than the states as she holds clinics in Austria, sweeden, germany, tawiwan, china, and japan. She has hundreds of people that gather to be healed in these countries but strangly enough not many people know of her in the US.. says alot aout our ignraonce doesnt it?
She goet returned hom form acorss the pond forma 8 month travel adn now that its cold in Buffalo she heads to Mexico city for a few months. i will let you know when she returns, it might be worth coming here to se her , you can stay with me in my home while you vist.