Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: this board sux

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    and that would be where exactly Scott?

my argument stands.

who am I insulting? Am I insulting, or is what I have said perceived as an insult?

there's a huge difference.

what exactly did I say that was over the top so much that it killed my argument?

please tell!

I stand by my argument otherwise.
    I am not addressing your argument. I think you have made some good points and I agree with many of them. I also think that others have made some good points, some of which I agree with as well. My personal opinion is both arguments are correct according to the perspective one starts with. Sort of like, Is a glass filled half way with water half full or half empty?

However, you are starting to go a bit psycho! It is obvious to everyone but you apparently. So I decided to nicely point it out to you. The fact you continue to respond with hostility is demonstrating my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I am not addressing your argument. I think you have made some good points and I agree with many of them. I also think that others have made some good points, some of which I agree with as well. My personal opinion is both arguments are correct according to the perspective one starts with. Sort of like, Is a glass filled half way with water half full or half empty?

However, you are starting to go a bit psycho! It is obvious to everyone but you apparently. So I decided to nicely point it out to you. The fact you continue to respond with hostility is demonstrating my point.
    He's always been mentally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    He's always been mentally ill.
    hmmmn. So, let's take a look at this post and ask about butterflies and men.

Scott, There is no "tone" expressed in these threads.

I think that there is validity to some of the points made by the forumites and I also think that it needs to be made clear that when we are talking about something that goes so far back into antiquity that it is folly to make blanket statements about this is that and that is this.

Kung Fu is so varied and wide in it's practice it is just silly some of the absolutes that are dropped in context to the subject.

Not sure how pointing that out makes me "psycho".

I think that there is validity to some of the points made by the forumites and I also think that it needs to be made clear that when we are talking about something that goes so far back into antiquity that it is folly to make blanket statements about this is that and that is this.

Kung Fu is so varied and wide in it's practice it is just silly some of the absolutes that are dropped in context to the subject.

Just admit it, David. You do kung fu for other reasons besides fighting skill..and you really have no fighting skill. If you finally went all the way into granola land, instead of trying to pretend you do both, you would be better off. You are in denial.

man what's with all the racist remarks in here...

Oh wait, I forgot, most of you are americans and it's par for the course down there.

The man pictured wearing a Ku Klux Klan uniform, who led another man in blackface around on a noose, won first prize at a Halloween costume competition at the Campbellford Legion in Ontario. The president of the legion issued an apology after receiving hundreds of complaints.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    The man pictured wearing a Ku Klux Klan uniform, who led another man in blackface around on a noose, won first prize at a Halloween costume competition at the Campbellford Legion in Ontario. The president of the legion issued an apology after receiving hundreds of complaints.
    why are you helping make his point for him?!?

(Ontario is part of the US, right?)

I agree with you David. I am not saying you pointing that out is psycho, I am saying that you are degrading your argument by using invalid arguments such as "attach the man". I had my say on it. If you cannot see it, I do not see it as my duty to force you too. Others see it as well though so you may want to consider it may have some validity.

I am merely pointing this out to you because it seems that just the other day you were concerned about the general lack of civility on the Board lately.

I have had my say and I am willing to let it go now!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I agree with you David. I am not saying you pointing that out is psycho, I am saying that you are degrading your argument by using invalid arguments such as "attach the man". I had my say on it. If you cannot see it, I do not see it as my duty to force you too. Others see it as well though so you may want to consider it may have some validity.

I am merely pointing this out to you because it seems that just the other day you were concerned about the general lack of civility on the Board lately.

I have had my say and I am willing to let it go now!
    In that case, I forgive you, will tell you that I love you and now I will pour a tea for you and watch it as the steam stops rising until it is still.

In that case, I forgive you, will tell you that I love you and now I will pour a tea for you and watch it as the steam stops rising until it is still.
    LOL..as I have been sitting at the computer this morning, my 2 year old daughter handed me a toy tea cup. As I pretended to take a sip she exclaimed,"No Papa! It's HOT!" I had to blow on my imaginary cup of tea before I could pretend to drink it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sardinkahnikov View Post
    these asian models all look like they're like 12 year old

Sora Aoi is 28! Come on, man.

The board is fine. The problem is too many people with too much time on their hands so they go onto forum and create drama to spice up their lives. Go back to work! Go spend time with your family! Go put more effort into your training! Go do something productive that benefits mankind!

Blog Entries

THis is just a B-ootiful sicheeation.

Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by Sardinkahnikov View Post
    these asian models all look like they're like 12 year old
    then again that might explain why there are so many pedos in japan

There's nothing wrong with grown women who age beautifully.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 11-04-2010 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    white women age HORRIBLY.....you must be used to looking at women who look much older than they are.
    ya man i agree. after 25 the prime of their life is already gone.
    Last edited by bawang; 11-04-2010 at 06:08 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC