Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone know who sgoldschool is on youtube

anyone know who sgoldschool is on youtube

someone who is 43 lives in newyork and has an account on youtube called sgoldschool is talking some misinformed bull ****. they commented on my seminar video i taught when i was back in the states.they mentioned that i said,[ i have learned shuai jiao for 20 years] in kung fu tai chi magazine,when in fact i said, i have studied martial arts for 20 years. and they also said some other bull ****.

well anyway i'm going to find out who he is,so if you read this stop being jealous of my accoplishment and get a life.and i will find you.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    someone who is 43 lives in newyork and has an account on youtube called sgoldschool is talking some misinformed bull ****. they commented on my seminar video i taught when i was back in the states.they mentioned that i said,[ i have learned shuai jiao for 20 years] in kung fu tai chi magazine,when in fact i said, i have studied martial arts for 20 years. and they also said some other bull ****.

well anyway i'm going to find out who he is,so if you read this stop being jealous of my accoplishment and get a life.and i will find you.
    Sounds like much ado about nothing. If you are confident in yourself and what you know, who cares what some internet dimwit says?

Those that know you won't care what he says!

Those that don't know you will either give you a chance, or not. Those who won't give you are chance aren't worth your time! So why worry about it?

20 years is still just a beginning so I would try not to worry about it too much, you will probably mellow out more and be less sensitive about it all in the next 20 years or so!

If you haven't you may just have to consider the guy might have been right after all!

how about just delete the comments and ignore the clown?
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

pay him no mind... remember
    "We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. -Buddha"

Have a great weekend!

Sifu Tom Lugo

i posted a message saying his gay
    i avenge u

Bawang to the rescue!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

I'd rather snort coke off a dead hooker's ass than read comments on You Tube. Don't let it bother you.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

thats what i do while i read youtube comments. i only read bawangs tho
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

you guys are all right. it just makes me mad that i put up 14 videos in a hope to share with people and give something back,instead of just being a spoild selfish glutness pig of a person. and have been writing articles in a hope to give back something interesting to those who are interested in chinese martial arts.

And guess what this guy has no videos up,and i checked all his comments on youtube are negative. so i would really like to see what this guy has to say for himself[and apparently he knows me] if he can come up with any answers to why
    he is such a blood sucking leech,other then he is flat out jealous of me,and what i have done.

youtube is right up there with wikipedia as the true home of the trueless worthless

I just delete and block people who write dumb stuff on my videos
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    hey wiz, could you post a link to these vids? I would like to see them.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

used to be in the yookay, but now in my own little world.
    Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    youtube is right up there with wikipedia as the true home of the trueless worthless

I just delete and block people who write dumb stuff on my videos
    I’ve just had to close my YouTube account due to someone constantly sending me really abusive messages, not about the videos or the content in them but personally directed at me, every time I used blocked user he just created a new account, in the end it was just easier to close the account.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    hey wiz, could you post a link to these vids? I would like to see them.
    my user name is wizcoolc1 you can see my videos,but the one i'm talking is not in my videos.that seminar was filmed by someone else and is under his videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    how about just delete the comments and ignore the clown?
    Yeah, I went to a local guy here's school about 2 years back after seeing this clips on youtube where he was bouncing his students into the wall without touching them using "his chi". I asked the guy if he would do it on me without hurting me just so I could see what it felt like so the guy had me watch his class and when the class was over and all his students went to the dressing room he starts doing all these full power techniques on me that have nothing to do with the clip or what I had asked. If I fight back and beat him his students come out and he tells them I started a fight with him, and if I fight back and loose he tells them the same thing. Anyway, I posted a comment complaining about what he did under the video and he just deleted it. Back then I didn't know they could delete comments, so I wasted 10 minutes writing it up, lol. But that's the way to do it, just delete it.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man