Thread: Kidney Stones

Blog Entries

Kidney Stones

anyone ever have them? and what did you do to deal with the pain?

i've come to discover that jumping in a hot bath tub and soaking delivers instant relief.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

A doctor can bust em up with sonic vibration.
    If you stop drinking pop and start drinking more water and maybe change some of the things in your diet, you can help to ease if not correct the situation
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    i also heard a glass of cranberry juice a day will keep the stones away hahaha

Could be. some fruit juices have the right stuff.

They hurt more when they move from the kidney into the bladder.
    They only hurt when you pass them if they are large.

guys that are hitting middle age need to have a lot of stuff looked at.
    Diet, training, everything has to be altered somewhat to fit with ones aging self.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    heard passing a stone is the male equivilant to birth.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    i also heard a glass of cranberry juice a day will keep the stones away hahaha
    Not sure if they keep kidney stones away, but it is good for your kidneys. I myself love the stuff.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    heard passing a stone is the male equivilant to birth.
    I knew a guy who passed one. He told me if I ever even think I have one to go to the doctor immediately, as they can often remedy it without you having to pass it. He said (in a joking manner) while passing it, he did consider shooting himself in the head.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Blog Entries
    My doctor told me that two of the most major pains a man can feel is Bone Cancer and Kidney Stones. i really wouldn't wish this on my worst enemies.

However, one immediate remedy from the pain is to take a HOT bath. i mean IMMEDIATE relief. in fact, its the only place i could sleep....spent much time in the tub.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    anyone ever have them? and what did you do to deal with the pain?

i've come to discover that jumping in a hot bath tub and soaking delivers instant relief.
    Yes sir I have. Mine was the size of a dime. My pain would come and go I had to end up going to the doctor to get surgery to shock them to pieces. The bad news was the doctor said once you had them your prone to get them again. It’s been 3 years I haven’t had any come back yet. The drinking water and cranberry juice was also recommended to me the funny thing was I craved orange juice when I had them. Mine turned out to be calcium I believe there are a few other types. Any way hope you can pass on your own and not have to have surgery they wanted to go up my daddy part to get it but I insisted on the shocking first.

My Goal In Life Is To Be A Better Person Today Than I Was Yesterday. Martial Art Is One Of The Tools I Use To Achieve This.

The Equation For Good Kung Fu Is Based On Four Simple Principles Breathing, Relaxation, Continues Movement, Structure. Working Them Under Pressure Is What Good Kung Fu Training Is About.

You Have To Breath To Relax, You Have To Relax To Move, You Have To Move To Keep Structure

My Video Page
    http://www.youtube.com/user/dcrjradmonish

lol @ "daddy part"
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    Oh happy dayyyyyyyyyyy!

They passed, they passed!!!! My girl is mad now cause she said i snored so loud she couldn't sleep hahahaa.....first night pain free since last friday. Oh happy day!!!!!!!

Lmao! Omg lord, never let that happen again!

Talking Stones of pain

I had one and the first problems came on while I was in Dentist's chair. Wanted to go, but when you try you can't. Nurse said she had had both a kidney stone and a baby and her preference if she had to do either again was a baby. Dr. put me on pain pills and try to see if it would pass. No such luck as it had turned sideways and was unable to get into tubing. Finally had to do a roto-rooter job and it broke apart as the Dr. hit with the basket. Think a tiny parts grabber on a flexible rod up your "daddy part". Dr. says knock you out time. Only was for a few minutes however. Thing was shaped like an arrowhead. Came from being partially dehydrated several times. Drink lots of water, etc. My Dr. said even beer was OK to keep them from happening again. Haven't had one since and that's nearly twenty years ago. I know the feeling of relief. Cranberry juice is good for urinary tack infections. Not just a home remedy, as have had Docs tell my daughter to drink it reguarly as she is prone to them.
    Last edited by DRAGONSIHING; 06-30-2010 at 10:33 AM.

Blog Entries
    WOW, thank you everyone for your input. because of my spinal injury, i will always be in some type of pain. but, kidney stones are something i can really do without.

but i swear, something about a hot water bottle, or a hot bath really relieves the pain instantly. only problem is, no tv in the bathroom hahahaha.

yeah, doc called me the other day to tell me that on top of my KS, i had a UTI as well. LOL.....im so lucky.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Came from being partially dehydrated several times.
    did not know that... thanks for the heads up...
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.