Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan View Post
There is a funny secret about such type of "secrets": They go both ways.

• If I share with you some "lesson" but make you swear not to discuss what you learned with anyone else (and you keep your word), how do you know who else I may have shared it with? There is only one correct answer to this question: You don't know.

• Even if I shared with you a list of others who learned the same "lesson", how do you verify they are the only ones without breaking your word? There is only one correct answer to this question: You can't verify it.

• Even if, for the sake of argument, I shared with you a 100% accurate list of those who learned the same "lesson" as of that moment, how would you be able to determine no one else after you and they learned the same "lesson" after you? There is only one correct answer to this question: You have no way to determine it.

What is your explanation for why I know of no less than SIX of Yip Man's Hong Kong students and TWO of Yip Man's China students who claim the exact same thing you state: only they learned it all - including Leung Bik - and no one else did?
dark magic ?