Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: typical McMA attitude

Quote Originally Posted by Vankuen View Post
    the first thing I'd do is call bullshIt on the scenario because if someone broke in my house they would first get maimed by my two pit bulls and subsequently shot by one of my many guns. The cops would inadvertently show up after, due to the alarm system going off.
    the scenario would play out similar at my residence, only my three pekingese(re-incarnated emporers) would sound the alarm after this fool would come wandering down my 200 yard driveway... if my girlfriend didn't kick his a$$ first, he'd subsequentially be shot, sworded(new word), or beat down with an iron bar... after i toss his lifeless body off my porch with no railing, he'll fall 9' and smoosh his head on the concrete slab... afterwards i will call the local police by their first names and invite them over to clean up my mess... i love being a local.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Better hope they don't see anything they want (like lots of cash). Seizure of property is the law of the land and lots of police departments use their legal thievery to fund their operations.

And it's only considered "corruption" if it vanishes into their personal pockets before it gets to the evidence room.

http://www.isil.org/resources/lit/lo...f-america.html

KNOW YOUR ENEMY!

I'd disable the security part of the alarm, just leave the signs up and use physical measures to further secure your property. If you have to own something that's within reach of the swine.. make sure it's mortgaged.
    Even if they seize it, then they can only seize the ownership interest you have in it.

This is one reason to drive a low-value car, or else lease. Too many DAs and police chiefs driving sports cars around they stole from the citizens. Besides.. a pimp ride attracts attention.
    wow dude... haha you really got some trust issues that go way beyond rational and the police.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by dimethylsea View Post
    Funny thing that. Anna and Smashley are still a couple and happy as can be.

No idea what happened to JFS.
    John retired from the internet and public Kung fu.
    This was something he had planned and talked about for a long time BEFORE the fiasco happened.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    wow dude... haha you really got some trust issues that go way beyond rational and the police.
    If you want to call it paranoid that's fine. It is better to prepare for what does not come and have that assurance.. than to not prepare for what does.

I.e. the old saw.. "better to have and not need, that to need and not have".

I got buddies with a year of emergency preserved food in the basement. Probably won't ever need it, or the bio diesel generator, or the tools to fill their own shell casings.. but it sure is nice to have.. just in case.
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

Talking Scout Motto

Be Prepared. Whether it's for disaster, natural or man-made, or an assault by someone isn't this what we should be doing. It's why many got into MA right? Sure, it got to be a life style with many of us. If you live in tornado alley like some of us or some other area with other events which could bring down civilization for even a few days, I had rather be prepared at least to survive with a minimum of difficulty than hope that somebody else would save my assets. It's why I have over the years developed many skills in this regard. How about you?

i'd feel sorry for the guy broke into my home to rape my wife, not because if i had an opportunity to cut his arms off i would, but because i dont have a wife and that poor bastard would have thought i did....
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    the scenario would play out similar at my residence, only my three pekingese(re-incarnated emporers) would sound the alarm after this fool would come wandering down my 200 yard driveway... if my girlfriend didn't kick his a$$ first, he'd subsequentially be shot, sworded(new word), or beat down with an iron bar... after i toss his lifeless body off my porch with no railing, he'll fall 9' and smoosh his head on the concrete slab... afterwards i will call the local police by their first names and invite them over to clean up my mess... i love being a local.
    lol about ur girlfriend; as I like to say, if someone broke into our house, they better pray that the meet me instead of my (Russian) wife...
    if our dog met them, however, they'd be licked to death by an 80lb. Swiss Bernese...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i'd feel sorry for the guy broke into my home to rape my wife, not because if i had an opportunity to cut his arms off i would, but because i dont have a wife and that poor bastard would have thought i did....
    mebbe he rape ur dog

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

I dont have a dog either. No pets. I dont like other living things.....He would have to try and rape me......

not happening!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

clench ur buttcheeks and cover ur head and u will b okay
    srs
    or not take a shower for 50 days

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    clench ur buttcheeks and cover ur head and u will b okay
    srs
    or not take a shower for 50 days
    thanks for the advice. good to know others have been through this before.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post

About the only part of that I'd believe is the barking dogs, clown-boy.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    lol about ur girlfriend; as I like to say, if someone broke into our house, they better pray that the meet me instead of my (Russian) wife...
    if our dog met them, however, they'd be licked to death by an 80lb. Swiss Bernese...
    my guy will start barking if guests don't make with the cookies right away after meeting him. So, any burglar better wise up or I'll find out they're in there stealing my stuff!

But if you give my dog cookies, I'm out some material possessions I guess. Just leave the dog. thanks.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankuen View Post
    the first thing I'd do is call bullshIt on the scenario because if someone broke in my house they would first get maimed by my two pit bulls and subsequently shot by one of my many guns. The cops would inadvertently show up after, due to the alarm system going off.
    Absolute legend!

I have a personal friend who had his home invaded a few years back.
    The scars are still there in more ways than one.
    You guys don't know what the **** you are talking about.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !