Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: typical McMA attitude

Angry typical McMA attitude

this is the mentality that i make personal... this is the mentality that i actively draw out, to p!ss off those wanna-be tough guy male chauvinistic nutwads that pass themselves off as the average all-american idiot. this is exactly the type of mentality that is a cancer in our society - people like this shouldn't be in positions of "public servitude"... the police tend to forget themselves: they are public servants - to serve and protect. i hope any police officers on the forums watch this... i hope it strikes a raw nerve. no wonder people do not respect the police, the police do not respect those they have sworn to "serve and protect" you talk to my kids like you're their ****ing father and i'll knock yer ****ing heads off... people need to start standing up for their rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgWrV8TcUc

That's the nature of a pig. That's the nature of a uniform.

Extreme example of it yes.. but it's the basic nature that is selected for and encouraged by those systems.. being it a beat cop, a longtime deputy, or a chief petty officer/sergeant.

The solution.. arm the citizens AND videotape EVERY interaction with law enforcement.

Then it's harder for the "thin blue line" to come into play and public outrage can have an effect.. like it did this time.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,330501,00.html
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

I could be wrong, but I feel that anyone that wants to be a policeman would end up being a security guard of some sort if they could not be a policeman. They do not like to work, will not work, want to play around all day driving around and acting big time. It is a complex. The difference between the police and the criminal is a very thin line. And sometimes these lines do cross. The uniform makes people feel superior and it makes them do things one would not normally do. Like the Nazi SS uniform for instance. I do not trust anyone that wants to wear a badge. There may be those that do indeed wish to protect and serve, but they would always be the exception I think. None of them like to work, that is why they want the drive around all day job.

Well, it's clear that the cop in the vid is a disgrace and should not even be wearing a uniform. However, it's equally clear that none of you who have responded has any clue what a law enforcement officer's job is, or what it is like. Aside from the small (but all too loud and visible) minority of idiots, hot-heads and morons who somehow end up in positions of authority, most cops are actually decent people doing a ridiculously sucky job...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Quote Originally Posted by cerebus View Post
    However, it's equally clear that none of you who have responded has any clue what a law enforcement officer's job is, or what it is like. .
    Last edited by dimethylsea; 03-05-2010 at 09:29 PM.
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

The skateboarder totally had that coming!
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

I swear to god if that was my kid, that cop would be in a body bag. He had no right to touch the kid, regardless of what the kid said. He doesn't have to address the cop in any way, nor did he even have to answer any questions. Freedom of speech and the right to remain silent.

That cop has some nerve. I hope the parents and the department saw this and the parents sued both the individual officer for battery as well as the department.
    "I don't know if anyone is known with the art of "sitting on your couch" here, but in my eyes it is also to be a martial art.

It is the art of avoiding dangerous situations. It helps you to avoid a dangerous situation by not actually being there. So lets say there is a dangerous situation going on somewhere other than your couch. You are safely seated on your couch so you have in a nutshell "difused" the situation."

you guys rock... cerebus, i realize where you're coming from... i too realize that not all police officers are dirtbags, but come on mang - the cops have a superiority complex. people are not gonna put up with actions like this for much longer.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Well, it's clear that the cop in the vid is a disgrace and should not even be wearing a uniform. However, it's equally clear that none of you who have responded has any clue what a law enforcement officer's job is, or what it is like. Aside from the small (but all too loud and visible) minority of idiots, hot-heads and morons who somehow end up in positions of authority, most cops are actually decent people doing a ridiculously sucky job...
    my thoughts as well.

You always have the extreme in anything, be it race/law/MA/etc. Your going to have it.
    Being a cop is not an easy job. You have to deal with the scum of society, who would rather spit in your face than give you a word. The pay isn't that great, and you put your life out there every day.
    Anyways maybe the kid will learn something from this exchange.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by cerebus View Post
    I agree.

In any body or organization there will invariably be some form of corruption. It is an attribute of humanity in and of itself for all of written history at least! lol

It is too bad about these individuals who stray from their oaths or take them under false pretenses, but to paint all within the official body as evil is erroneous.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    Anyways maybe the kid will learn something from this exchange.
    like to crack an officer in the mouth with the skateboard trucks the next time an officer behaves in this manner.

Well, if I had to wear nerdy shorts and drive a weenie car, I'd be constantly cranky too.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    like to crack an officer in the mouth with the skateboard trucks the next time an officer behaves in this manner.
    Uki, I'm not saying what robocop did was right. I'm saying that the kid might learn something about people in general, (like when to speak and when not to). Hopefully he doesn't do as you stated, he'll just end up in further trouble in the future. And once a kid at that age ends up in the 'system' its a long crawl out. I did juvenile correction for years and you saw that about 80% of the kids who got into trouble stayed in trouble and ended up following right along and going to jail at 18.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

I grew up in a military/police family.

I knew that if a military officer or police officer asked you a question, you say yes or no or answer the question and utter nothing else more.

if an officer asked you to stay or sit down, I sit down right away.

do whatever you are told to and nothing more.

that is how it is.

and all the police/military usually under paid and over worked

sometimes they have to put their lives at risk in the line of duty--

but the boy is just a kid. just tell them to leave the park or walkway, it is dangerous or not allowed to skateboard here.

either leave here quietly or surrender the boards, when you leave here I will give them back to you.

if you come again you have to pay a fine. since you are warned this time. you have no excuse to say that you do not know.

all the other talk is not necessary.

oh that officer needs to take a chill pill.

or do some pushup to relieve the stress and pressure

remember you are the one that carries the gun and enforces the law.

keep cool at all time--

or just chilling and enjoy the park view and open draft on the tiny patrol car--

--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ls3cYkMXZs

take a chill pill at your job

--

there are parks specifically for skateboarding.

go there.

we may do something else for fun, if we do not find a place at all to do skateboarding.

we share the park with everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-NOm5ZqIvQ