Thread: Shaolin Special 2010 (May June)

Hybrid View

Should Warrior Monks Disrobe?

It's the last official week of this issue on the newsstand, so if you haven't picked yours up yet, now is the time.

As a special feature, we've just posted the transcript of my interview with Reverend Heng Sure and Dr. Martin Verhoeven for the article Should Warrior Monks Disrobe? It's exclusively on our ezine.

What's more, my first book, Shaolin Trips (announced on page 23 of this issue) is now available.

amitoufo!
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Second chance to get the DVD insert

The DVD insert, Shaolin Kung Fu & the 6th China National Outstanding Skills Tournament, that came free with this issue for subscribers and was available at select retail distributors, is now a premium for a $50 purchase at MartialArtsMart.com. I'm not sure how long this promotion will last, so if you're interested, act now.

Also note that there will be another free DVD insert in our next issue, the Nov Dec 2010.

Subscribe now.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Picked up this issue at a local bookstore(Barnes and Noble) when it came out, excellent DVD showing Shaolin special skills, including "One Finger Zen" demonstration on a cement block. Magazine is a breath of fresh air, had been mostly buying the competitor mag. over the years but am now sold on KFM for content. Thanks! Keep up the great work!

NOw on Vimeo

For those of you that prefer Vimeo to Youtube.