Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: tea party nutbag?

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So the question remains, are you lying now or were you lying then?
    Bad, what is it with the personal attacks? How does any of that strenghten your argument?

Believe what you like......I don't have a job and leech off the government or I'm a believer in domestic violence and beat on women. Or maybe when you get tired of that it will be something new.

Most people here have heard that time and time again and know exactly what's going on. The worst part however was the acusations that I somehow advocate domestic abuse. This is a total lie and made up just to smear me.

Isn't this a thread about the guy who crashed his plane?

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Bad, what is it with the personal attacks? How does any of that strenghten your argument?
    It's not a personal attack to point out you have changed your story.

It strengthens my argument by showing you are a liar. Rational people tend to not believe liars.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Bad, what is it with the personal attacks?
    So says the guy who called members of our military a bunch of rapists and murderers.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

It's not a personal attack to point out you have changed your story.

It strengthens my argument by showing you are a liar. Rational people tend to not believe liars.
    You are trying to paint me as some sort of out of work welfare cheat that steals from the government. You also tried to paint me as a avocate of domestic violence.........Where's all the truth in that? You speak of lies......should you not be held accountable when you lie?

Then believe whatever you want to and continue to use it against me as much as you like. I think the people who come here are smart enough to understand what is going on here.

My goal here is to have fun and discuss a variety of topics. I really don't come here looking to discredit other posters. However it looks like that's your main interest?

Once again the topic here is a guy that crashed his plane.

43K in taxes? I'm calling BS on that one.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Once again the topic here is a guy that crashed his plane.
    So why did YOU bring up this claim about your taxes?

We were talking about the guy who crashed his plane and his tax problems when you chimed in with the following:

Face it, he sounds alot like you. It is what it is. Minus the IRS part, you guys would be one and the same. Of course you have no reason to hate the IRS, as you don't work.
    Should I not answer a total lie? I saw no reason for that here. You come totally out of left field with a personal attack. I thought until that point we were having a fairly good conservation of what happened.

Does that answer your question?

I stand by that statement. The guy went off on the rich, corporations, lack of healthcare, Bush, religion, and the IRS. Other than the IRS, you guys sound just alike. And I pointed out you don't work because that's what YOU said. How is me using your own words a personal attack?

And no, the question remains unanswered. You have told two different stories. Were you lying then, or are you lying now? It's one or the other.

By "good conversation" you mean everyone here disagreeing with you?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

And no, the question remains unanswered. You have told two different stories. Were you lying then, or are you lying now? It's one or the other.
    The question was:

So why did YOU bring up this claim about your taxes?
    How did I not answer it? You asked why I replied in the manner that I did and I told you.

In any case, attack away if you like. You've simply destoyed this thread.

You told two different stories. I just call a liar a liar.

And we can all see you are trying to hijack the thread because it's obvious you put your foot in your mouth when you called the guy a "teabagger" before you had all the facts.

So now you look like a stupid liar with egg on your face.

Who cares if, according to you, I told five different stories?

You asked a direct question. It was answered honestly and directly. What about my answer do you not understand?

Once again "Why wasn't the question not answered?"

In any case Bad, I'm done discussing this on this thread.

I gave up discussing any serious politics with you long ago. Now I'm just going to give up the trivial banter too.

The only response you'll get from me in the future will be simply to defend myself against your personal attacks. And I have no doubt that I'll be defending myself on almost every post I make.

Back to the crazy teabagger pilot if anyone is still left to discuss that.

Back to the crazy teabagger pilot if anyone is still left to discuss that.
    LMAO at you once again proving you live in a world all your own.