Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: tea party nutbag?

Guys this isn't a typical teabagger. Part of his manifesto was railing against lack of action on health care.

This is a dude in late middle age who basically said "No, F*CK you Mr. Taxman!".

The only difference between this guy and millions of Americans is he hit a point where he decided to die with company.

Instead of swallowing a bullet or just becoming homeless and slowly dying.
    Last edited by dimethylsea; 02-18-2010 at 08:22 PM.
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

I don't know what he is but he sure isn't a liberal. I read some of that rant he wrote. Not one word I read seemd to show concern for anyone other than themself. The point he made about health care was secondary. He was using it to blooster his argument and not as a principle point.

The guy had been a business owner for years. And in all I've read and heard he was subject to the same rules and laws as everyone else. I haven't read anywhere that he was treated differently or screwed in some way.

From what I can see he just didn't have the gonads to make it in a bad recession and went looking for someone to blame.

By the way the guy was far from homeless. By selling his house and plane (two assets he destroyed) he could survive very well for a long period of time. Not to mention the ENG degree he had.

These rich people think the concept of being broke is not being able to make your payment to the country club anymore!

Boulder,

If dude had all those financial problems why would you assume he wasn't underwater on the house and that the plane wasn't mortgaged to the hilt also?

Obviously he wasn't in the mood to care about others. People who are highly ticked off seldom are.
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

RIP Joe Stack (1956-2010)

what a way to start the year of the metal tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    what a way to start the year of the metal tiger.

A mentally unstable, suicidal man with a grudge against the government takes his own life and tries to take the lives of others. This welcomes the year of the Metal Tiger!

so...

Metal Tigers bring mental instability and death into the human condition.

Hmmmn. Indeed, the prospects are dim.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    A mentally unstable, suicidal man with a grudge against the government takes his own life and tries to take the lives of others. This welcomes the year of the Metal Tiger!

so...

Metal Tigers bring mental instability and death into the human condition.

Hmmmn. Indeed, the prospects are dim.
    argh... you guys are so oblivious sometimes to the nature of energy at work right in front of your faces.

he was a monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    I don't know what he is but he sure isn't a liberal. I read some of that rant he wrote. Not one word I read seemd to show concern for anyone other than themself. The point he made about health care was secondary. He was using it to blooster his argument and not as a principle point.
    Face it, he sounds alot like you. It is what it is. Minus the IRS part, you guys would be one and the same. Of course you have no reason to hate the IRS, as you don't work.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Face it, he sounds alot like you. It is what it is. Minus the IRS part, you guys would be one and the same. Of course you have no reason to hate the IRS, as you don't work.
    I bet BD would crash a plane into my house due to the whole "kill yourself" fiasco. Just seems like something he would do.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Well, when all is said and done this year I will pay just a shade under 43K in fed taxes.

You don't see me complaining about it.

How much are you paying this year?

not even close to that but no matter what you made last year that is an excessive amount of money to go the IRS.

Time for a flat tax.

Quote Originally Posted by dimethylsea View Post
    Boulder,

If dude had all those financial problems why would you assume he wasn't underwater on the house and that the plane wasn't mortgaged to the hilt also?

Obviously he wasn't in the mood to care about others. People who are highly ticked off seldom are.
    He was still in his house though, right? And he still had his plane?

There are far worst things then bankruptcy. As I said the guy had an ENG degree apparently with some experience. He also had a pilot's license. He might have a rough year or two but he could have survived.

As I mentioned these rich people don't see it as an option to move into a small apartment and drive a car with 150,000 miles on it. He thought he was entitled because he ate peanut butter and crackers in the 80s....go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by solo1 View Post
    not even close to that but no matter what you made last year that is an excessive amount of money to go the IRS.

Time for a flat tax.
    You really get in trouble when you start living beyond your means and using your business money to pay for your lifestyle.

Anyway, flat tax only benefits the rich. If I make 10K a year a thousand dollars means a lot more to me than ten thousand dollars would mean to someone making 100K.

Well, when all is said and done this year I will pay just a shade under 43K in fed taxes.
    You yourself said you don't work.

Are you lying now, or were you lying then?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

You yourself said you don't work.

Are you lying now, or were you lying then?

Show me the post where I said I didn't work......not some foolishness of "depending on the kindness of strangers".

However everyday I do depend on the kindness of others.

This is just another one of your personal attacks. When you get tired of it you'll probably go back to saying I support domestic violence.

So the question is out there....How much did you pay this year?

Show me the post where I said I didn't work......not some foolishness of "depending on the kindness of strangers".
    Here ya go

By the way, it's safe to assume you don't have a job, right?
    Oh of course not! I live off the kindness of strangers!
    So the question remains, are you lying now or were you lying then?