Thread: tea party nutbag?

Hybrid View

tea party nutbag?

so, is this a tea party headcase trying to save his country in Austin? lol

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2010/0...sh-austin.html

What is certain is that if this was not intentional, the pilot really sucks.

*Edit* yup, it's atea party nutbag who burnt down his house, stole a plane and flew it into a building next door to fbi HQ in Austin.

the building he hit contained IRS, CIA and FBI offices.
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 02-18-2010 at 11:04 AM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

So far it looks like he was mad at the IRS. He supposedly set his house on fire this morning as well.

I'm ok, actually I'm not anywhere near it.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

And the FBI has said that the building hit was not an FBI building. They do have a building nearly, but it was not the one hit.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I'm ok, actually I'm not anywhere near it.
    I don't recall anyone asking or being concerned.

I don't know anything about this.........From what I've read here sounds as if the teabaggers have gotten kinda serious.

I'm not surprised at all.

Hmmmm.......Apparently this guy left a note talking about how the government only works for the very rich....Then he goes and gets into his "Private plane".......

Wonder if he flies somewhere to pick up his food stamps or wellfare.

According to the news he was also railing against taxes, health care, bailouts.......sound familiar?

Can't wait to see someone like Limby talking about this guy: "What he did was wrong but............"

You know with Obama it's just a matter of time before one of these crazies comes after him with a gun.

Just STFU. Quit trying to politicize a tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Hmmmm.......Apparently this guy left a note talking about how the government only works for the very rich....Then he goes and gets into his "Private plane".......

Wonder if he flies somewhere to pick up his food stamps or wellfare.

According to the news he was also railing against taxes, health care, bailouts.......sound familiar?

Can't wait to see someone like Limby talking about this guy: "What he did was wrong but............"

You know with Obama it's just a matter of time before one of these crazies comes after him with a gun.
    he stole the plane and according to his suicide note, he was an anti tax nutbag since the late 80's.

so, someone out there saw this one coming.

I feel sorry for everyone else that got hurt. These anti tax people fail to grasp one very simple and fundamental thing.

I can't remember who said it, but they said it well when they did say:

"I don't mind paying my taxes at all, it buys me civilization"

And that, is the bottom line.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

How do you steal your own plane?

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    he stole the plane and according to his suicide note, he was an anti tax nutbag since the late 80's.

so, someone out there saw this one coming.

I feel sorry for everyone else that got hurt. These anti tax people fail to grasp one very simple and fundamental thing.

I can't remember who said it, but they said it well when they did say:

"I don't mind paying my taxes at all, it buys me civilization"

And that, is the bottom line.
    -----------------------------------------------
    How can you gather from the info available he was a tea party nutjob? havent liberals lost thier jobs in the last 12 months that are harboring anti- tax, anti gov sentiment? 52% of those polled by CNN dont think Ears Obama deserves a second tour they only polled conservatives?

taxes buy civilization, taxes or the reality of confiscating the asset of one and giving it to another as is the present model has bought class warfare and generations of Americans dependant on the government for everything. And if he is railing that government only works for the rich that sounds exactly like every word coming out of the left everyday.