my xiaohong ive kept almost the same way that my sifu taught me, ive updated a couple of things based on what ive seen other people do (shaolin vids ive bought), very minor changes though that doesnt really effect the form. however i do have a septerate version of it that ive developed for myself. lol i call it my 'street' version (for lack of a better name). everything is still in there, but ive just raised up the stances and closed up my guard, and switched a lot to fists(personally im more comfortable using fists then palms in sparring/fightin). its a TON of fun to mess around with.

its just for me

i see it as a different thing than the traditional xiaohong set that i do.

lol you'll get a kick out of this, ive been working on developing a nunchaku set, (again just for myself and because its fun) based around these two sets as well as traditional japanese nunchaku methods and techniques. this is for just a single set of nunchaku so there is still empty hand work in it. its not flashy at all. mainly a colleciton of nunchaku techniques im good at, but i needed a way to put it together in a sequence i can maintain, so i chose to use those two sets to draw from

all this stuff is just me having fun with my kungfu though.