Thread: Ninja

Hybrid View

I'm living out in Banks, so mostly my in-laws' backyard. Plus, I'm kind of a lazy ******* when it comes to my training.

dayum yo, you're farkin out thar! thats past hillsboro isnt it?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Wasn't this done already?

Hello,

But this sounds a lot like the book The Ninja by Eric Von Lustbader. The book was about a white guy, Nicholas Linnear, trained in Ninjustu in Japan. His main rival in the book also liked the same girl and she was a reason for the bad guy going bad, although he was already training in the darker side of Ninjutsu.

If I recall correctly there was to be a movie based on the book but I do not seem to remember it ever coming out.

Anyhow, the similarities are pretty telling, imho.
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    dayum yo, you're farkin out thar! thats past hillsboro isnt it?
    Yeah, out past Hillsboro.

Just rented this last night and was very pleasantly surprised...good action, decent acting, a interesting story line...and oh by the way did I mention NINJAS?!!!
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost