Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Question about Chi

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    Having read that "study", if I get cancer, I'll ...

ask for an urgent referral to an oncologist

, and I reckon Jim and Hendrik would as well.

What any of that has to do with Wing Chun escapes me in any case.
    I am fairly confident that the paper is just a lab report which is nothing more than a project put together by a couple of kids to meet a homework requirment.

Read the full report if you want (or not). My last reply for those who have interest! JR
    Never published.

There are plenty of real experiments looking into qigong.
    Yours is not one of them.

Reason being it's crap. As HumbleWCGuy said, it's very short and reads like a uni assignment.

One of the authors, Donald Wong is a qigong master.
    Ryan Gilbert probably his student.
    Tom Shea, Ryan's uni lecturer perhaps? That guy has a stack of real publications in cell biology. No qigong stuff though. Wonder why..

What did Ryan get for this report, C- ?

I suppose to you this counts as a publication since he printed it out and stapled it to hand it in.

Anerlich wrote;

What any of that has to do with Wing Chun escapes me in any case.?????

BINGO! Everyone always gets distracted by the so-called mysterious speculation when it comes to these "stupid" Chi discussions. Anyone who trained Qigong for a lousy two weeks would understand its basic purposes and it has NOTHING to do with mystical crap.

So, you are 100% correct when you ask the above question!!!

My answer to you would be below and no it is not the only way to do what I am describing but a way!

http://www.apricotforesthall.com/DVD_06.html

From reading Mr. NotHumbleWCGuy posts on different subjects I would say that James certainly hit the nail on the head with this reply to him:

Oh yeah, well my Dad's bigger than your Dad "Sihing"

ROFLMAO

hahahahaha

Last edited by Jim Roselando; 11-03-2009 at 05:56 AM.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Roselando View Post
    Anerlich wrote;

BINGO! Everyone always gets distracted by the so-called mysterious speculation when it comes to these "stupid" Chi discussions. Anyone who trained Qigong for a lousy two weeks would understand its basic purposes and it has NOTHING to do with mystical crap.

My answer to you would be below and no it is not the only way to do what I am describing but a way!

http://www.apricotforesthall.com/DVD_06.html

Didn't you just post a lab report that you claim proves that chi (an undetectable force) can cure cancer?

Back On Topic

Question about Chi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When holding the Yee Gee Kim Yeung Posture(Stance) the Kuit Kuen says:

Quote: Fill the Tan Tien with chi and distribute the strength to all parts of the body.
    How does one fill the Dan Tien?

How do you distribute chi???

Please share your opinion....These Questions have not be completely answered!
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Didn't you just post a lab report that you claim proves that chi (an undetectable force) can cure cancer?

That was to show that there are reports showing Chi can be cultivated and utilized, BUT, I never once said it was mystical or something complicated. That was the speculation of You and some others.

So, just as there are reports showing Chi there are reports that disagree. Both hold the same value IMO......... Unlike you, I do not call the opposite reports wack job info. Mr. "Humble" etc..

Adios!
    Jim

Hey Yoshi,

Deep relaxation and Lower Abdominal Breathing over time is the start. The body must return to the natural state so it requires 3 forms of conditioning. Physcial, Mental and BREATHING. JR

How do you distribute chi/strength???

You don't! The natural process is to fill the Dan Tien and when the Dan Tien is Robust it (qi/strength/awareness) will begin to transport to other areas of the body on its own. The wholesome effect is 6 directional force vectors meaning the body is equal at all points. "Up/Down/Left/Right/Forward/Backward" This form of cultivation/awareness develops what I would call whole body structure and segmented power. JR

Sorry for distracting your topic down that normal ugly road! I hope this helps! E-mail me off-list if you want to chat more!

Last edited by Jim Roselando; 11-03-2009 at 01:29 PM.
    Jim

Anerlich wrote;

It was a statement, not a question, and did not require an answer. You misquoted me by adding the ?????. Score -10 for your credibility, though that does not appear to concern you much.

In my estimation I've spent more time training IMA directly than either Hendrik or yourself, and IMO it has WAY TOO MUCH to do with mystical crap.
    Last edited by anerlich; 11-03-2009 at 01:59 PM.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Yoshi, the real answer to your question is to close your eyes, take a deep breath, clap your hands 3 times and then chant, "I BELIEVE in the CHI faeries, I do, I do".

Repeat as necessary.

That's it.

Jim, YOU have embarrassed yourself ridiculously in this thread. I hope that the mods will take pity on you and delete this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by m1k3 View Post
    Yoshi, the real answer to your question is to close your eyes, take a deep breath, clap your hands 3 times and then chant, "I BELIEVE in the CHI faeries, I do, I do".

Repeat as necessary.

That's it.

hahaha, sure sure. that is great.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleWCGuy View Post
    Jim, YOU have embarrassed yourself ridiculously in this thread. I hope that the mods will take pity on you and delete this thread.

As I know Jim speak the facts may be he has a different facts then you. But it is certainly not ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    In my estimation I've spent more time training IMA directly than either Hendrik or yourself, and IMO it has WAY TOO MUCH to do with mystical crap.

hahaha, how long have you train IMA? which IMA? how many hours a day your practice? practice what? Who is your sifus?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 11-03-2009 at 02:37 PM.

Jim,

See, I told you it is much much much better to told everyone to go Baisi?

What do you get by telling the truth? hahahaha

boy, i like this song hahaha
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkoX8CmHXew
    Last edited by Hendrik; 11-03-2009 at 02:54 PM.

Wow Jim...your one of the few who actually answered the question...Excellent...thank you for sharing your view point openly and honestly...Yea some people wish to mytsify chi and make it mystery. I am glad you can share your practice honestly...

Thank you very much Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Roselando View Post
    Hey Yoshi,

Deep relaxation and Lower Abdominal Breathing over time is the start. The body must return to the natural state so it requires 3 forms of conditioning. Physcial, Mental and BREATHING. JR

How do you distribute chi/strength???

You don't! The natural process is to fill the Dan Tien and when the Dan Tien is Robust it (qi/strength/awareness) will begin to transport to other areas of the body on its own. The wholesome effect is 6 directional force vectors meaning the body is equal at all points. "Up/Down/Left/Right/Forward/Backward" This form of cultivation/awareness develops what I would call whole body structure and segmented power. JR

Sorry for distracting your topic down that normal ugly road! I hope this helps! E-mail me off-list if you want to chat more!

The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"