Oct. 20 2009 - 7:08 pm
RZA: Kung-Fu Master

Incredibly, you are about to watch RZA, the 40-year-old mastermind behind the Wu-Tang Clan, kick a Six Million Dollar Man jigsaw puzzle cannister off my head.

Riverhead Books recently published The Tao of Wu, the RZA’s new manifesto, and graciously offered True/Slant the opportunity to interview him at lower Manhattan’s USA Shaolin Temple. This is where, under the tutelage of Shi Yan Ming, he honed the martial-arts skills frequently alluded to in his lyrics and book.

Here in part one, RZA discusses kung fu and Ol’ Dirty ******* before totally getting all chop-socky on my jigsaw puzzle.
Here's the vids:
RZA Kung Fu

RZA: ‘Me Being a Geek Helped Hip-Hop Grow’

Riverhead Books recently published The Tao of Wu, the RZA’s new manifesto, and graciously offered True/Slant the opportunity to interview him at lower Manhattan’s USA Shaolin Temple. This is where, under the tutelage of Shi Yan Ming, the Wu-Tang Clan leader honed the martial-arts skills frequently alluded to in his lyrics and the book.

In part one, RZA kicks a Six Million Dollar Man jigsaw puzzle off my head. Here in the second part, RZA admits to being a geek, discusses how his man-crush on the Green Hornet led him to terrorize pals, and explains why he’d rather raise nerds than gangstas.
RZA: 'Me Being a Geek Helped Hip-Hop Grow'