Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another San Da Match - K.O. in the 2nd! - VIDEO

whats leo weigh in at if i may ask? honestly i was more noticing the other guys hips jiggling... maybe leo just had his pants tied to tight which made his stomach fat roll over it more, hence the optical illusion.

Leo walks around at abou 190-195. He would be shredded at 180. Here is my facebook link. You can clearly see he's not chubby at all.

Facebook TEAM NYKUNGFU page

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    Leo walks around at abou 190-195. He would be shredded at 180. Here is my facebook link. You can clearly see he's not chubby at all.
    now let me get this straight... i noticed a bit of an over -hang, you deny he is chubby, yet you say he walks around at 190-195 only then to say he'd be shredded at 180!?!?! please enlighten me... why would he need to shed anything if he doesn't have any flab?

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    now let me get this straight... i noticed a bit of an over -hang, you deny he is chubby, yet you say he walks around at 190-195 only then to say he'd be shredded at 180!?!?! please enlighten me... why would he need to shed anything if he doesn't have any flab?
    Leo walks around at 5-10 lbs above his fighting weight. He weighed 190 for this fight. Could he have dropped 5? Sure. But I don't think that would qualify as a 'jelly roll' as you put it in your previous post.

I don't think you understand the dynamics of weight and fighting or preparing for a fight (sport).

I'm not even really sure what the point of this is.

Leo walks around at 5-10 lbs above his fighting weight. He weighed 190 for this fight. Could he have dropped 5? Sure. But I don't think that would qualify as a 'jelly roll' as you put it in your previous post.
    i was merely musing on the jiggles... thats all.
    I don't think you understand the dynamics of weight and fighting or preparing for a fight (sport).
    i don't think it really matters to me...
    I'm not even really sure what the point of this is.
    the point is i got a bad vibe off of you at the festival... so i am not taking you seriously anymore.

i was merely musing on the jiggles... thats all.
    i don't think it really matters to me...
    the point is i got a bad vibe off of you at the festival... so i am not taking you seriously anymore.

Uki, I think the point is here that I got a bad 'smell' off you at the festival.

Seriously, I can get past the fact that you have a giant tatoo across your face. Well, kinda.

But your body odor was perhaps the worst I have ever smelled in my entire life. It took everything I had to actually be polite and friendly towards you. You were literally the worst smelling human being I have ever encountered.

I actually went to the festival with Chris J. to see Gene and Dale. Not to smell YOU.

But your body odor was perhaps the worst I have ever smelled in my entire life. It took everything I had to actually be polite and friendly towards you. You were literally the worst smelling human being I have ever encountered.
    awwwwww... don't cry big guy, i knew you weren't as big and tough as you seem... only girlie men complain about body odor... have you ever had a real job? anywhere? you probably wouldn't last two days on the block crew - all those sweaty smelly redneck masons would probably make your weak stomach hurl.
    I actually went to the festival with Chris J. to see Gene and Dale. Not to smell YOU.
    yeah well, people don't as for a hurricane now do they...

awwwwww... don't cry big guy, i knew you weren't as big and tough as you seem... only girlie men complain about body odor... have you ever had a real job? anywhere? you probably wouldn't last two days on the block crew - all those sweaty smelly redneck masons would probably make your weak stomach hurl.
    yeah well, people don't as for a hurricane now do they...
    Wow. You are as riculous on these boards as you are in person, LOL. Have fun in your 'quest' for validation and acceptance, ha ha ha.

I can see how hard you are trying to act out for attention. I would feel sorry for you, if I cared, but alas - I don't.

Have fun showing a bunch of strangers why YOU are the chosen one who has been designated to show them thier 'true selves'. They all seem to be responding to you very well.

Just like a kid who behaves badly in school to get ANY attention he can get, you are still quite 'douchy'.

Sport fighters ALWAYS cut weight before a match in an effort to get into a lighter weight division, uki. That's the nature of the game. I walk around at 165-167, but cut to 159 to compete.

It's not body fat you shed, it's water weight.

Good clip, LPS.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

At this point, we shoud all just put "uki" on IGNORE and stop feeding the troll

Also, at some point someone in charge here might consider slapping him around
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

LOL! It truly is a modern era. People actually "put" other people "on ignore". For myself, when I find someone to be a waste of time, I just ignore them....
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Ignore has a practical purpose. It makes posts you actually care to read a bit easier to navigate. If you're going to willingly ignore someone, might as well as put them on your ignore list so their posts don't take up space.

Good fight BTW

Wow. You are as riculous on these boards as you are in person, LOL.
    imagine that... someone who doesn't PRETEND to be someone else.
    Have fun in your 'quest' for validation and acceptance, ha ha ha.
    who said i am on a quest? LOL... i draw the maps...
    I can see how hard you are trying to act out for attention.
    hmmmm... i just do it naturally and naturally recieve attention... must be because i am a real person who doesn't hide behind a facade... i am not afraid to be myself and speak my mind... nor am i afraid to smell like a man.
    I would feel sorry for you, if I cared, but alas - I don't.
    you care enough to respond old goat...
    Have fun showing a bunch of strangers why YOU are the chosen one who has been designated to show them thier 'true selves'.
    have fun profitting from your business.
    They all seem to be responding to you very well.
    why yes they most certainly are.
    Just like a kid who behaves badly in school to get ANY attention he can get, you are still quite 'douchy'.
    you can only dream of getting the attention i get in my life... i don't stand out for being a nobody.

Awesome slam!!!! Wish I could have had a clear view of the KO but by the sound of it and the way the guy dropped it must have been a wallop.

Uki, brother, you have lost any martial credibility with me. Both those guys had solid technique. They are both fat... so what? They weren't hanging on each other. They were active the whole fight. That means that have condition.

I saw good blocking. Good knee defense. Take downs. Kicking. Stopping power in punches.

You're coming off like some Kung Fu guy that will only be happy to see crane beaks and some unrealistic plucking of full power strikes in mid air. It's not going to happen because it is extremely difficult to pull off on a fighter of that level. These aren't some lame ducks off the street. These are men who trained to fight. Have been focused on not losing, be careful, and giving it their all.

That's why it's so annoying to read armchair remarks from people who have never done what they're commenting on, for whatever reason: spiritual, physical, etc.