Thread: just how good is...

just how good is...

just how good is Andreas Hoffman?

everything you hear about him seems to be incredible, I just wondered if anybody has had the opportunity to train with him and what they thought about him/his system/its unique attributes?

all the best

i would say, if he's better than you or that you can learn something new from him, then he's good enough.
    Grasshopper 2.0

Compact, portable home gym system perfect for martial artists!
    Maximize your STRIKING POWER!

www.mightygrasshopper.com
    Health, wellness, fitness and nutritional product reviews!

Check out my Wing Tsun Kung Fu Blog
    It's kung fu but with an honest perspective!
    Updated Mondays and Wednesdays

"This ain't Hollywood's kung fu!"

www.functionalwingtsun.com

Want to try? Hit up
    www.wingtsunkungfu.com

Quote Originally Posted by LSWCTN1 View Post

everything you hear about him seems to be incredible, I just wondered if anybody has had the opportunity to train with him and what they thought about him/his system/its unique attributes?

all the best
    I never take anyone word on how good or whatever someone is. Best way is to check for yourself. Your opinion is the only one that matters anyway.
    http://www.facebook.com/sifumcilwrath
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sifumcilwrath

There is no REAL secrets in Wing Chun, but because the forms are conceptual you have to know how to decipher the information..That's the secret..

How good at what?

As a fighter in the ring, who knows, I have not seen him there. As a Teacher i think he is exceptional (awesome! )due to the knowledge he seems to have. What i can say for sure is that we touched hands briefly and he was solid as a rock and felt in total control of his movements without forcing anything, totally used his skill and did not have the need whatsoever to use muscle strength to overpower and gain the upperhand.

I had the opportunity to workout with, including some light sparring...one of Andreas's top guys a few years ago. He was good. Spectacular? No. But he was good.

Quote Originally Posted by LSWCTN1 View Post

all the best
    Besides his WC he is a BB in BJJ, nuff said.