i should maybe put this on the miike thread if it gets merged its cool. so i saw this film last night(special thanks to SLL, for hooking me up with the "copy") so ok here we go:

the film centers around genji takaya and his aim to take over suzuran high school from its current leader tamao serizawa and his one time junior high school pal, tokio tatsukawa. i gotta say i liked this film, it was funny and the action was brutal, there was some corny moments like when the love interest is suppose to sing an RnB song but really its just pop music dont know if they know the difference in japan but the whole singing bit was kinda corny and pointless. the other thing is the character tokio had a brain hemorrhage which again served no purpose in the context of the story. but the film was still good, i could nit pick and over analyze(just remember the first four letters in analyze is anal, so when you over analyze your being an a$$) but this movie was not made for that, actually it was very much like the korean film volcano high except that no teachers got involved and nobody had powers. there were alot of kick ass moments in this film and i would recommend it. only thing is i wish i was a teenager when this film came out i would have loved this film i would have been going crazy for it, probably dressing like the characters in it. but now at 25 its just kinda juvenile but still cool to watch, my palate is a little more sophisticated(i blame film school personally). anyway check this one out, im going to pick up the sequal once it comes out here.