Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: look at this god **** tool

cant see the video now, but im almost positive i know which one it is.

i used to skate, alot, but the trick is if you go to skate a spot that you know is notorious for getting busted at, or has no skate signs, you bring like 5 people and then all split in a different direction when the fuzz shows up. maximum chance is the po po will only catch one guy. if that.

ahh the memories, good times.

when i was a kid skating, EVERYONE hated skaters, there werent skate parts sponsored by the city, but at the same time they had not developed anti-skate tools, like curb caps and hand rail knotches.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    if skater punks didn't push the boundaries they wouldn't get pushed back.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ght=skateboard
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    if skater punks didn't push the boundaries they wouldn't get pushed back.highlight=skateboard[/url]
    The police man also kicked the **** out of a guy's R.C. Car. Punk RC car drivers pushing their boundaries as well?

i'm not supporting the cops actions...but, I'm also not supporting the skate punks actions.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    i'm not supporting the cops actions...but, I'm also not supporting the skate punks actions.

Kids are kids. They are going to push until something is done. If it's truly private property then they still come on the property after being warned then arrest a few of them. It will stop when they understand they will go to jail.

However what I saw was just an A-hole jerking kids around. I want to know why he wasn't arrested for assault.

Several years ago I was behind this kid getting on a bus. This bus driver came across with the same attitude as this pig. I stepped up and told the driver to shut his f'ing mouth. The guy shut up.

you're my hero!