Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: look at this god **** tool

look at this god **** tool

there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Duuude!

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    if it's against the law to skateboard somewhere, it's against the law. the cop was a jerk but so was the kid.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

That is not too far from where I live.

Cops can be jerks around here...but yeah that kid was a punk.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    if it's against the law to skateboard somewhere, it's against the law. the cop was a jerk but so was the kid.
    Ditto...

Exact opposite of what happened when my brother rode freestyle & boards. Long story short, cop lights come on at the neighbor's house who had just finished a massive half pipe. 2 hours later after hearing ramp noises & blue lights blazing, neighbor comes by & says cop wants to ride the ramp on his days off!!! Lights & all were for show in case he was asked why he was there for 2 hours... he was riding that night as well!!!

Cop later saves my ass & lil' bro's ass at a party that was busted.

Moral of the story...
    Be a *****, get treated like a *****...
    Be cool, chances are coolness returns to you...
    Both sides of the same coin...
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

At that age, I would have told the Cop to go F'k himself (and have).

The cop is a bully, and violated the Kids' constitutional rights by seizing the skate board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgZbM...eature=related

Apparently he's quite the joke now... and there was another link where he made the news with these antics.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgZbM...eature=related

Apparently he's quite the joke now... and there was another link where he made the news with these antics.
    yeah he was all over the news here in Baltimore a while back. I cant watch this video so I am not sure what you posted

however he also got really ****ed off at some guy with an RC car at the harbor. The guy had a mini rc car under a newspaper and would follow people around to make them laugh, and get their reaction on camera.

I am pretty sure I remember that the rent a cop started to kick the dudes RC car.

Kids are kids, and should not be bullied by some power hungry police freak. Sure they should also not break the law, but was this really necessary?
    The police are not there to control the public, they are merely there to Serve and Protect.
    This guy was clearly a bully. The kid went and sat down, and the cop kept coming back for him.

That guy is an idiot. Doesn’t matter how you look at him.
    Reminds me of the power hungry cops we had when I was growing up.
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

If I was that cop, forced to wear shorts and driving a POS car, I'd be bitter and ****ed off too !!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    If I was that cop, forced to wear shorts and driving a POS car, I'd be bitter and ****ed off too !!
    Reply]
    LOL!! Good point!

10/11 years ago when i used to skateboard in the local city. they had a ban on it. but the cops used to tell us to go behind the courthouse and skate the rails there bcause people wouldnt be able to see us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

And nothing happened to this cop? Considering they had the video I'm amazed. Also, I'm really sure this guy was a full fledged cop. He looked like one of those guys who gives parking tickets.

The kids did nothing. As a matter of fact I thought they were fairly respectable. At that age I might have cracked wise and once the pig started heading towards me I would have just kept dodging out of his way saying, "I'd like to see you catch me fatass".

Several things I also noticed: He pushed the kid. That was assault. And also at the end it looked like, the kid was so scared he turned off the camera. that he threatened whoever was filming the video.

I just saw another video where this scum went off on an adult artist. This was part of a news report. They mentioned that the pig was on suspension for the skateboard incident but "With pay"........only in America!

Since his name is mentioned on the clip, in think it would be great to start a massive internet letter writing campaign to his boss.

Can you imagine what it would be like for his superiors if truck loads of mail came every single day, all complaining about how deplorable that guy is?