Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardwork108 and lkmfdc

Hardwork108 and lkmfdc

Can you guys exchange AIM or YIM or MSN or email and just argue there?
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

no! why should they? Its fun to watch. Nothing else happens here.
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Well it's getting old.

We need some more factions.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

So start one.

The moment they ask us to choose between two different paths, the implicit message is that we can only follow one. -Daniele Bolelli, On The Warrior’s Path

as long as there are trolls, there will be troll smashing.... Gene has said that it's open season, ie they won't ban you for trolling but you invite what you get... that's why a few of us have fun with the idiots like "hardwork"

It passes a few hours that are slow for us
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    as long as there are trolls, there will be troll smashing.... Gene has said that it's open season, ie they won't ban you for trolling but you invite what you get... that's why a few of us have fun with the idiots like "hardwork"

Just don't go over 1000 posts. For some reason, that sets some people OFF!
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

stfu noob.

forums are for arguing and calling each other bitches and telling each other to eat a bag of dicks if you don't like what they're saying.

I mean, apparently thats what this forum is about these days, so may as well jump in and get to the community standards here.

If you think aliens built the pyramids, you're a wanker who happens to be brain dead.

If you think Obama is the antichrist, you're a wanker who's also brain dead.

If you think KFM is the place for political discussion and your name is 1bad, thenyou're a retard and so is your mom and your dad and all your friends.

if you do'nt like it being pointed out what a little scumbag you are, stfu and go eat a bag of dicks.

I don't know if it can be made any clearer, other than this forum is totally going down the tubes due to lack of moderation and failure to give a shit about the quality of the community.

so, in an effort to fit in with this new shithole mentality here at kfm. Let me wish you wankers and whiners a hearty Fuck you!

hooray.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

i must be too good of a troll for lkfmdc, since the last i knew i was on his ignore list... i guess some guy's just aren't tough enough to handle me.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    stfu noob.

forums are for arguing and calling each other bitches and telling each other to eat a bag of dicks if you don't like what they're saying.

I mean, apparently thats what this forum is about these days, so may as well jump in and get to the community standards here.

If you think aliens built the pyramids, you're a wanker who happens to be brain dead.

If you think Obama is the antichrist, you're a wanker who's also brain dead.

If you think KFM is the place for political discussion and your name is 1bad, thenyou're a retard and so is your mom and your dad and all your friends.

if you do'nt like it being pointed out what a little scumbag you are, stfu and go eat a bag of dicks.

I don't know if it can be made any clearer, other than this forum is totally going down the tubes due to lack of moderation and failure to give a shit about the quality of the community.

so, in an effort to fit in with this new shithole mentality here at kfm. Let me wish you wankers and whiners a hearty Fuck you!

hooray.
    another fine display of mental and emotional maturity... sinking to the level of childish name calling aswell as personally attacking someones family members.

well done. please continue with your childish behaviour so all those who come to these forums can see the standards of your immature attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

So, no one could blame you for leaving forever. Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    another fine display of mental and emotional maturity... sinking to the level of childish name calling aswell as personally attacking someones family members.

well done. please continue with your childish behaviour so all those who come to these forums can see the standards of your immature attitude.
    Uki, your 'well done' rap is getting old, too.... find something new?

-David
    Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias
    This was a case of operator error.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    So, no one could blame you for leaving forever. Bye.
    by golly we seem to agree on something, but something tells me he won't leave because he seems to enjoy belittling people too much.

Quote Originally Posted by CLFLPstudent View Post
    Uki, your 'well done' rap is getting old, too.... find something new?
    ok buddy... just for you.

good job DJ, once again you have displayed your spectacular ability to demonstrate mature and disciplined behaviour...

how was that? better?

Wow..... I think somebody needs a hug!

(I don't think I'll be wearing the bikini when I offer, though.... I'll go get my acid-resistant plate armour)

The moment they ask us to choose between two different paths, the implicit message is that we can only follow one. -Daniele Bolelli, On The Warrior’s Path

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    as long as there are trolls, there will be troll smashing....
    You took the words out of my mouth, except that I would refer to you as lying troll.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc
    Gene has said that it's open season, ie they won't ban you for trolling but you invite what you get...
    Your almost 8000 post history stand testimony to that.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc
    that's why a few of us have fun with the idiots like "hardwork"

You know, you really should go out and meet some women. Tell them that you do "kung fu", that should impress them (until they find out that you actually don't!).
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-02-2009 at 10:00 AM.

the irony!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post

You know, you really should go out and meet some women.
    spoken by the guy who still lives in his mother's basement

I"m everything you want to be in life, successful, rich, and a super pimp
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....