Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Brown and implications of his assault on kung fu society

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    if some **** gave me herpes, i would plan an elaborately orchestrated event to get her into bed with some guy who had a DIFFERENT STD and have her contract it from him. then we would be just about SQUARE!

i wouldnt hit her, but i bet you i would probably beat the crap out of something at home. like my punching bag.
    I know a guy who's girlfriend cheated, got chlamydia and gave it to my friend. So as payback, he lied about getting it cleared up, banged her (giving her chlamydia again) and then dumped her.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Getting herpes is not an excuse to attack someone, regardless of gender.
    i don't know what world you are living in, but if a women gives me herpes and she knows she has it. she is getting some smack into her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

what if she gave you herpes and she didn't know she had it? Smack her then?
    Herpes is relatively non-violent. So some here would promote a violent reaction to a relatively non-violent infection. Millions of poeple in the U.S. alone have some form of herpes. The CDC even went as far several years ago to state that as much as 20 percent of sexually active adults in the U.S. have herpes.
    Factor in all the other STDs floating around out there, and I would argue that there is a more than reasonable implied risk in having sex with anyone, that one would contract an STD.
    I do not prescribe to the point of view that it is okay it beat up a chick even if she transmitted HIV, much less herpes. (AIDS is not a virus)
    Live with it, deal with it. The risk is out there and we all know it. I can't comprehend how beating up a woman would make a person feel better.

Besides which this all appears moot as I can find no mention of Herpes in any news source over this issue.

All I can find is that Rihannah got angry at this guy for flirting with some other woman and he beat her up pretty bad and choked her unconscious in retaliation for that.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    All I can find is that Rihannah got angry at this guy for flirting with some other woman and he beat her up pretty bad and choked her unconscious in retaliation for that.
    definitely an overreaction if all that's true.

bottom line is no one should physically harm another person (including knowingly passing on a disease) without expection some form of retaliation (legal or otherwise) if caught. gender doesn't mean a thing...only takes a couple of pounds to squeeze a trigger, should a woman be held less responsible for shooting someone because she's a woman?

I had a woman once that thought it was ok to hit...I asked her how much energy she thought she was using when she did it? 50%, 75% ...100%? and how did she think it would feel if I used even 50% of my available power to punch her in the arm...she honestly thought it was ok for a woman to hit a man because men were bigger...needless to say that relationship didn't work out in the end.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Besides which this all appears moot as I can find no mention of Herpes in any news source over this issue.

Supposedly he got some text message from Leona lewis.
    I can't believe we are discussing this, we are such women !!
    LMAO !!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    this is important man!!!! apparently the very roots of kung fu are being threatened which means that all martial arts are being threatened!!!

the time for petty bickering is over...we must all unite under one flag to combat this evil!!!
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    it is certainly not ok to hit a woman.
    -Spankings, on the other hand are perfectly alright.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    I can't believe we are discussing this, we are such women !!
    LMAO !!
    And as such we should all fear Chris Brown, O.J., and the spirit of Ike Turner.
    Last edited by brothernumber9; 02-12-2009 at 12:31 PM.

I think this actually has some relevance here...

...especially the way it's being reported by TMZ - "look like an MMA fighter or something"

Rihanna Bloody and Bruised
    Posted Feb 9th 2009 4:30PM by TMZ Staff

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Rihanna's injuries were severe -- two "huge contusions" which swelled up on both sides of her forehead. We're told she also suffered "a bloody lip and nose."

One of the law enforcement people put it this way -- the contusions "look like an MMA fighter or something ... [It] looked like she was growing devil's horns."

We've also heard that Rihanna may have suffered bite wounds on one of her legs and arms, however, one source close to the situation tells us he doubts that is the case.

Chris Brown has been booked on a felony criminal threats charge. If the D.A. files the case, domestic violence charges could be added.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Kungfu society is not inclusive of domestic abuse.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by brothernumber9 View Post
    And as suck we should all fear Chris Brown, O.J., and Ike Turner.
    Ike Turner is dead.
    His spirit lives on however striking fear in the hearts of men and Tina Turner alike.

okay fixed it.

What does this have to do with Kung Fu again ??
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    What does this have to do with Kung Fu again ??
    I dunno, maybe the thread starter works for one of their publicists and is just trying to get web hits up?

lazy gossip?

it certainly has nothing to do with kungfu.
    Kung Fu is good for you.