Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: who here does has done or has experience with drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    So, for stress - Canadian Ginseng, yes?
    Energy and YANG POWER !!! ( LOL ) , Red ginseng ?
    yes. for stress i would also say a good cardio vascular workout does wonders.

for power like dynamic tension sets, weight lifting, iron training and that sort of thing, the yang energy is good.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    yes. for stress i would also say a good cardio vascular workout does wonders.

for power like dynamic tension sets, weight lifting, iron training and that sort of thing, the yang energy is good.
    WOuld I take the red in the morning or afternoon and the Canadian at night?
    I hear that Siberian Ginseng (red) is not to be taken at night.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I drink Univera (ageless extra) twice a day. im going to live forever with my advanced cell renewal!

im getting younger! this drink is just what the ancient taoists were trying to do...just developed with modern science.

http://www.getrenewal.com/science.html

http://www.univera.com/
    Last edited by Lucas; 02-11-2009 at 12:01 PM.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    One of the more interesting drugs I have done is Salvia Divinorum. It's a herb that is legal in most all states. Even though it is legal it still gave me one of the most powerful drug experiences I've ever felt....It was almost a spiritual experience. IT's not a recreation drug for sure.
    I've talked to a few people who used to be seriously into various hard drugs (coke, meth, LSD, E, PCP, etc etc...I've known a lot of interesting people) who've tried that stuff. Every one of them has said something along the lines of, "Tried salvia once. Never again."

When even hardcore drug users recommend you keep your distance...yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    I drink Univera (ageless extra) twice a day. im going to live forever with my advanced cell renewal!

im getting younger! this drink is just what the ancient taoists were trying to do...just developed with modern science.

http://www.getrenewal.com/science.html

http://www.univera.com/
    You serious?

WOuld I take the red in the morning or afternoon and the Canadian at night?
    I hear that Siberian Ginseng (red) is not to be taken at night.
    if you take the red panax at night you will have trouble sleeping, hence the reason not to take it too late in the day. Even the white, not so much, early evening yes, but late no.

important to not use too much as well. many people, (not saying you do this) think that "more" works faster or better.

what is important is that your body gets used to intake and can handle intake and can understand how and where to distribute the intake as opposed to blasting it in and wasting it out.

with ginseng consumption, slow and steady over longer period of time is best.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    if you take the red panax at night you will have trouble sleeping, hence the reason not to take it too late in the day. Even the white, not so much, early evening yes, but late no.

important to not use too much as well. many people, (not saying you do this) think that "more" works faster or better.

what is important is that your body gets used to intake and can handle intake and can understand how and where to distribute the intake as opposed to blasting it in and wasting it out.

with ginseng consumption, slow and steady over longer period of time is best.
    Any suggestions on brands?
    With food or empty stomach?

Any suggestions on brands?
    With food or empty stomach?
    well for the red, i only use that which is in with the royal gelly. I don't use the red teas at all as I have an abundance of yang to begin with.

so the ginseng royal gelly in the red box as described above is the easiest to use as it comes in handy single does ampules with each box having a count of 30. easy to measure use that way.

for the white ginseng tea, there are very few brands.
    the one in the bright green box with the american flag on it is really quite good. You can find it in any of the apothecaries at Pacific Mall I'm pretty sure and if not, look for the one that says "canadian ginseng" on it. It's usually in a red box (like the billion other red boxes I know i know) lol.

this is extracted, dehydrated and water soluble stuff, one packet for a regular pot of tea is plenty and really pleasant and light tasting.

red always is more bitter if you go the tea route with it.

but everyone to their needs accordingly, if you have yang deficiency you may need more red, or maybe you don't have yang deficiency and instead have abundance of yin. In which case, it's important that you can feel what is happening inside your body with ingestion of things.

do you see a tcm practitioner at all ever? they can pulse you, consult with you, do a tongue check and give you a pretty good idea of abundance or deficiency in yin or yang and help you with a path.

alternately, naturopaths also can do this type of work, but it isn't tcm in delivery and their solutions will differ as far as many ingestibles go.

bottom line, I am no doctor and anything beyond low level recommendations based on my personal experiences is not my forté.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

ecstasy (weekly)
    mushrooms (a few times a month)
    LSD (weekly for awhile, then stopped because it wasn't doing much anymore)
    pot (daily)
    DMT (3 or 4 times)

all of the above for more than a few years. then i got married and had children, so it was time to stop. maybe i'll revisit the realms when my kids are grown and out of school and have their own lives established.

some drugs can be useful to show us what's possible. some are not so useful.
    Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po
    You then walk backwards, forcing him off his feet and then drag him by the eye socket and lips. You can pull so hard that the lips tear away. You will never hear such screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by qiphlow View Post
    ecstasy (weekly)
    mushrooms (a few times a month)
    LSD (weekly for awhile, then stopped because it wasn't doing much anymore)
    pot (daily)
    DMT (3 or 4 times)

all of the above for more than a few years. then i got married and had children, so it was time to stop. maybe i'll revisit the realms when my kids are grown and out of school and have their own lives established.

some drugs can be useful to show us what's possible. some are not so useful.
    you will become the CEO of an organization in the next twenty years and this^^^ post will come back to haunt you

You serious?
    yep

there is a freaking huge ammount of things in it. gensing, ginko, fruits, vitamins, herbs....lots of stuff.

there is a definate and noticable difference when I use this stuff regularly. granted i could find all these things, do the science and mix them myself for a great super drink, but i prefer to pay these guys to do it for me.
    Last edited by Lucas; 02-11-2009 at 03:48 PM.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by diego View Post
    you will become the CEO of an organization in the next twenty years and this^^^ post will come back to haunt you
    i hope so!
    Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po
    You then walk backwards, forcing him off his feet and then drag him by the eye socket and lips. You can pull so hard that the lips tear away. You will never hear such screaming.

I've been meaning to get into that Ginseng thing as age and the mileage is starting to catch up, any suggestions?
    The ampoules that David mentioned are OK... I used them for a few years.

I "graduated" to seeing an herb doctor at a Chinatown shop and taking his recommendation as to just which of the available roots I should choose from the open baskets for sale.
    Get them home, slice them up a bit and soak them in a reasonably decent vodka for "a while"..... sip at your leisure when prepared to "just sit" for at least an hour after finishing.

"you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug"
    I had a friend since childhood. We grew up together, did ALMOST everything together. Best friends for almost 10 years, then he discovered cocaine and meth. He started stealing from his friends and everyone else so that he could make enough money to get his next fix. Drugs in general are just plain bad. Not everyone who uses them are bad, but they will make a trustworthy person stab you in the back. Often times they will lead to an early death, or make someone so unhealthy they would want to be that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    yep

there is a freaking huge ammount of things in it. gensing, ginko, fruits, vitamins, herbs....lots of stuff.

there is a definate and noticable difference when I use this stuff regularly. granted i could find all these things, do the science and mix them myself for a great super drink, but i prefer to pay these guys to do it for me.
    Very interesting.

The ampoules that David mentioned are OK... I used them for a few years.

I "graduated" to seeing an herb doctor at a Chinatown shop and taking his recommendation as to just which of the available roots I should choose from the open baskets for sale.
    Get them home, slice them up a bit and soak them in a reasonably decent vodka for "a while"..... sip at your leisure when prepared to "just sit" for at least an hour after finishing.
    I'd have to travel a bit to get to decent apothecary I can trust, I will look into the ampoules and take a look at crap that Lucas suggested.