it was my mistake; cause i went in with higher expectations then usual, i took my little nephew to see it again, cause i was sure he would love it. and he did, and i gotta admit on second viewing the show was a little better. they seemed to work most of the kinks out. its the reason i never go to opening night on shows. so im gonna raise my rating from 6 to 8. its still typical shaolin fare. but again its the way its presented that makes the show work. i mean they did something that is scary in terms of fight chorey, the freaking used a real bullwhip in a staged fight. that i thought was crazy and dangerous and all i kept thinking is, these guys must not have any insurance. and all the high jumps had me cringing as well. so like i said people who are not jaded or not too jaded to the shaolin thing will love it. and it was packed both nights i saw it. so im sure an extended run anouncement will be coming soon. glad they liked the article. mr.neederlander was a pleasure to talk too. at the preview.