Thread: Heroes Vs. Smallville

Hybrid View

Heroes Vs. Smallville

Smallville much better than Heroes. Heroes seems to be a superhero show for the geriatric crowd. God was it tedious!

Spam much worse than spam. Spam seems to be a spam show for the spam crowd. Spam, it spammed me up the spammer!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

move

Maybe this topic would be good in the media section but then again it is off topic...

But since this was brought up, I've always liked Smallville but never kept up with it past the third season or so. I have a lot of catching up to do.
    Cordially yours,
    冠木侍 (KS)

"Jiu mo gwai gwaai faai dei zau" (妖魔鬼怪快哋走) -- The venerable Uncle Chan

"A fool with a sword is more dangerous than any weapon..."

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”--John Quincy Adams

"If you have an unconquerable calmness, you can overcome the enemy without force" -Bushi Matsumura

BAN HIM!!!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

As I watch Both ) I know, I know...) I can say that Heroes is far superiour in terms of story telling and acting.
    While I now watch Smallville just for the sheer curiosity of what they are going to come up next to STOP Clark from becoming Superman, it still pains me to see what they have done to the Superman Mythos.
    Heroes on the other hand, while they have crappy SF once in awhile, has a story line that at least is progressing.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Smallville has, at most, one more season in it after this one. Any more and they will be jumping a whole tank full of sharks. - Spoilers in background colour, if you don't care about spoilers highlight for examples - After all... Doomsday... that's all I gotta say about that... Doomsday.

As for Heroes, I have been disappointed with some of the things they have done this season - Spoilers in background colour, if you don't care about spoilers highlight for examples - Peter being stripped of his powers, evil future Claire, Mohinder turning into the fly...

Other things have not disappointed me, Parkman and Daphne, Hiro and Ando and Sylar have all provided continued entertainment.

Oh yes, and ban the spammer!
    Last edited by SimonM; 12-03-2008 at 08:08 AM.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Good job Gene!
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.