You got vid and more of the story.

And yes, nuns shave. Buddhist nuns actually have to abide by more austerities than monks.

Female Kung Fu master pulls 8 cars with hair
Posted: Aug 26, 2009 11:49 AM PDT Updated: Aug 26, 2009 11:50 AM PDT

Kung Fu masters are renowned for their feats of physical prowess and endurance, but one woman recently took it a step further.

52-year-old Zhang Tingting took up martial arts when she was 17 and always felt her hair gave her power.

Recently she decided that her calling as a nun was more important and hatched a plan to go out in a burst of strength.

She's pulled cars before, but this time she dragged eight one-ton vehicles about 30 meters.

It was short of the Guinness record of 100 meters.

Still, she said she wasn't disappointed.

"I'm very happy. For me it's not a question of success or defeat. Although I didn't pull them far, I am still happy. It's all experience."

Then with monks and nuns around her, she had her head shaved.

She plans to devote herself to life in the monastery, but says she will still practice other forms of kung fu.
So now I'm wondering who holds the Guinness record for car hair towing?

Buddhist nun tows cars with braid
Updated: 07:16, Thursday August 27, 2009

A buddhist nun in China who claims her hair is instilled with the power of kung fu has towed eight cars using just her plait.

Kung fu master Zhang Tingting pulled the cars, weighing more than a tonne each, 30 metres through the streets of her hometown in Henan province.

She wanted to prove the strength of her braid one last time before allowing it to be cut off in accordance with rules for Buddhist monks.

The martial arts expert said she wanted to show that kung fu was for women as well as men.