I'm just gonna post this here and let it ride. Y'all know how I feel about Seagal.
A&E and Seagal put viewers under siege

By Kimberly Nordyke

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Steven Seagal is heading to the small screen, signing to star in a reality series for A&E that will chronicle his little-known life in law enforcement.

Segal, an actor and martial arts expert with a seventh-degree black belt in aikido, has been working as a fully commissioned deputy with the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office in Louisiana for the past 20 years. In addition to going out on patrol, Seagal is said to be an expert marksman who has worked with the Jefferson Parish SWAT team and has instructed officers in firearms and hand-to-hand combat.

"Steven Seagal: Lawman" will follow Seagal and a team of deputies as they respond to crimes in progress and also focus on Seagal's off-duty ventures, including musical performances and philanthropic efforts in Jefferson Parish and New Orleans.

"I believe it's important to show the nation all the positive work being accomplished here in Louisiana -- to see the passion and commitment that comes from the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office in this post-Katrina environment," Seagal said of his decision to do the series.