Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: i hope your house is in order.

"People like us"

I am not a jew.
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Takuan View Post
    "People like us"

I am not a jew.
    Me either...I just play one on TV. And remember Takuan, its not too late...you can still get circumsized!

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer View Post
    its not too late...you can still get circumsized!
    unfortunately this has nothing to do with being a jew.

Quote Originally Posted by Takuan View Post
    "People like us"

I am not a jew.
    i believe the allegory was that the jews were ignorant to the subtle moves that would eventually snare them... much like putting a frog into a pot of cold water and then turning up the heat to boil it, knowing full well it won't jump out...

you're an authority on all things Jewish now?

wow.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    unfortunately this has nothing to do with being a jew.
    Oh really?....

i believe the allegory was that the jews were ignorant to the subtle moves that would eventually snare them... much like putting a frog into a pot of cold water and then turning up the heat to boil it, knowing full well it won't jump out...
    Did you just suggest that Hitler and the Storm Troopers were subtle? Ignorant no, in disbelief, yes...I wouldn't be here if my relatives didn't make haste and leave. The Jews had become an very integral part of German Society and you can throw in the gays, the gypsies, the communists, the political opposition, the disabled, all totalling an estimated 4 million non jews who were also killed during the Holocaust.
    Last edited by Hebrew Hammer; 10-19-2008 at 07:38 AM.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I think Uki was referring to the method of gradualism. The jews, gypsies, etc didn't just get on the trains and go to Aushwitz. Gradually, their rights were taken away. Just as they do here.
    Such as gun control.

The rulers say that the citizen doesn't need to own large capacity semi-automatic weapons, so they pass a law, stating that they are now considered assault rifles, place a ban on them, and have people turn them in.

Then the rulers say citizens don't need to own semi-autos, most hunting is done with single-fire, so now all semi-autos are now assault rifles, and must be turned in.

Then they decide that hunting is unneccesary, so nobody should own a gun. You don't need them for self-protection. That is why we have police and gestapo, er, Homeland Security.
    The right to keep and bear arms, and create a militia? Well, that is why we have the National Guard-according to their new interpetation of the second amendment.
    each little law that gets passed chips away at your rights.
    Once the people are disarmed, and have less rights, things like crystalnacht can occur quite easily.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    you're an authority on all things Jewish now?

wow.
    if you'd like, i'll send you an email detailing my authority on the jews if you'd like... just because i post on a kung fu forum doesn't mean that is all i do, believe, investigate, and research... if you read my profile it says one of my interests is ancient history... i'd love to tell you it all on here, but alas, i will not... somethings are best left to other sites or private conversations.

and ten tigers... i must say you hit the nail on the head with your last post. nice job.

You callin' me a Jew?

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...oubleGoose.jpg
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    I think Uki was referring to the method of gradualism. The jews, gypsies, etc didn't just get on the trains and go to Aushwitz. Gradually, their rights were taken away. Just as they do here.
    Such as gun control.
    Yeah, I don't know that gun control quite equates with religious and ethnic based hate crimes, even if the hate crimes did start out small. Gun control only controlls something that kills. Just like having drivers liscenses reduce the likelyhood of a total moron getting behind the wheel, gun controll keep guns out of the hands on many who might actually use them inapropriately. this makes the job of cops easier as they are left only with Alpha types who think they are above the law.... which is the population group that usually causes the problems in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Yeah, I don't know that gun control quite equates with religious and ethnic based hate crimes, even if the hate crimes did start out small. Gun control only controlls something that kills. Just like having drivers liscenses reduce the likelyhood of a total moron getting behind the wheel, gun controll keep guns out of the hands on many who might actually use them inapropriately. this makes the job of cops easier as they are left only with Alpha types who think they are above the law.... which is the population group that usually causes the problems in the first place.
    Word!!!!!!!!!!
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Yeah, I don't know that gun control quite equates with religious and ethnic based hate crimes, even if the hate crimes did start out small.
    of course it does... control in any shape or form is oppression.
    Gun control only controlls something that kills.
    yet police, military, and private mercenaries are allowed to own them.
    Just like having drivers liscenses reduce the likelyhood of a total moron getting behind the wheel, gun controll keep guns out of the hands on many who might actually use them inapropriately.
    hahahaha!!!!
    this makes the job of cops easier as they are left only with Alpha types who think they are above the law....
    what law? there is no law to those who are truly free... the law is for people too dimwitted to think for themselves.
    which is the population group that usually causes the problems in the first place.
    you mean the alpha types which include cops and politicians?

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

of course it does... control in any shape or form is oppression.
    So you can read the thesaurus. I'm assuming you can also under stand what adjectives are? Gun control and religious oppression are not the same thing.

yet police, military, and private mercenaries are allowed to own them.
    Every one gets to own guns in the U.S. of A. untill they proove they can't be trusted with them. Granted, you have to be of a certain age to carry them with out a responsable adult around, and you don't get to take them to inapropriate places, but......
    hahahaha!!!!
    what law? there is no law to those who are truly free... the law is for people too dimwitted to think for themselves.
    you mean the alpha types which include cops and politicians?

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    Control yourself will you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Didn't you know Becca?

The thesarus, along with all laws and the letters of the alphabet excluding e,d and w are tools of oppression.

The truly free just decides that words mean whatever the heck they want them to mean.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Its times like this that I am glad I am Batman.
    I have a friend who is Superman, but we all pale in comparison to Mr. Batman Superman.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    The truly free just decides that words mean whatever the heck they want them to mean.
    language does serve to divide man against himself do to this simple fact there simon...