where are you getting that logic from Mas? Certainly not from FOX news which is right wing propaganda at its best. Texas Law regarding home invasion is pretty clear,although you CAN be charged with Manslaughter given certain circumstances. This attack spilled out onto the front lawn and it creates a gray area where they could be charged with something. But as the article stated, "they probably WONT be charged".

I am a bit to the left when it comes to the world but i certainly recognize when you have to defend your life against an intruder in your home. I dont think ANYONE, be they Left or Right in their political thinking are going to fault this family for protecting their lives. You forget Mas judt this is TEXAS and wether you are a staunch conservative or Yella dog democrat or green party, most of us have home protection in this state and we all recognize and acknowledge our 2nd amendment right to have home protection and utilize it. Had these intruders been killed in side the home there would not be any issue.

Peace,TWS