Thread: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

Hybrid View

Way to backpedal nutjob.
    LMAO you tool.

What part again is the nutjob.....because I believe you have the right to self defense?

Douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    LMAO you tool.

What part again is the nutjob.....because I believe you have the right to self defense?

Douchebag.
    No becuase you define your right to self defense as carrying a bigger, badder gun. Whacko.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    According to the liberals here you have the right to defend yourself, it just has to be with a musket.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Yes, that is EXACTLY what I said.

You know because I never said civilian arms should be limited to bolt action rifles, breach loading shotguns (for hunting) and small caliber pistols (for home defense).
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

i didnt see anyone say you should not be able to bear arms and defend yourself.

I did see people say that you dont NEEEEED a freaking assault rifle. which you dont. and if anyone truly think you NEEEED an assault rifle for home defense....then they are indeed a nutjob.

Ive never had to defend myself with an assault rifle.

also back in the day when "the citizens had better rifles" it was because the government would not have been able to supply each man a rifle quick enough if the need were to arise. Now we can. easily.

also the gov NEEDED the population to have those weapons. today, we dont NEED.

too much wants here and not enough paying attention to actual need.

little kids screem i want my toy i want my toy. not grown men.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.