Thread: subscription

subscription

Any idea how long it generally takes to start receiving issues from a new subscription? I expected a couple of months...it's now been close to four. Got my gratis T-shirt months ago, albeit in the wrong size. No matter...it made a nice gift for someone.

My nearest vendor is in another town and they stopped dealing Kung Fu magazine last year. I think it's now illegal to operate a book store in my neck of the woods.

Be well.

John
    "Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourself against fresh fruit."

For it breeds great perfection, if the practise be harder then the use. Sir Francis Bacon

the world has a surplus of self centered sh1twh0res, so anyone who extends compassion to a stranger with sincerity is alright in my book. also people who fondle road kill. those guys is ok too. GunnedDownAtrocity

I'm wondering if Alaska is hard to deliver...

Four months is *two* long. Since we're bimonthly, it can take up to two months if you submit your subscription right when we send out an issue. You should contact our subscriptions at sales@martialartsmart.com 1-800-824-2433 and let them know. Subscription fulfillment is handled by our Tennessee office, not here in our California headquarters.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Gotcha. Thanks, Gene.

jd
    "Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourself against fresh fruit."

For it breeds great perfection, if the practise be harder then the use. Sir Francis Bacon

the world has a surplus of self centered sh1twh0res, so anyone who extends compassion to a stranger with sincerity is alright in my book. also people who fondle road kill. those guys is ok too. GunnedDownAtrocity