Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Once Upon A Time In China 2

Man, someone went back and dredged up a 5 year old thread...that's weird...

I like OUATIC2 cause of the Yen man

I like the fight scenes in KB1 more...

But love the eye pluckingscene in KB2...mmmmm crane claw..
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

OUATIC 2 by a hair.

Kill Bill 2 was a better over-all "film", but the action was so much better in KB1. Though, it's really unfair to compare them as they are really one movie. I'm looking forward to the long awaited "original cut" of Kill Bill so we can see how it all comes together as one film.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Btw, did anyone notice that the screen shots from the back of Once Upon a Time in China 3 were actually from 2?

yeah i noticed that too. yeah they reversed the packaging. smart move there.

actually i liked 4 and 5. much better then i liked 3. never saw 6 really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

3 stunk. I have the Once Upon a Time in China and America at home. Never watched it. Is it worth it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen
    3 stunk. I have the Once Upon a Time in China and America at home. Never watched it. Is it worth it?
    well sammo hung did the fight choreo if i remember correctly. so yeah those should be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.