Thread: Internet Challenge!!!

Internet Challenge!!!

So what the Heck would be an on-topic kung-fu thread worth discussing on the KFM Board?

At this time, I would like to reveal that I heard from a person (whose name I won't reveal) something bad (which I won't specify) about YOU.

Furthermore, from your posts I can tell you are of inferior intellect and never learned any real kung fu.

My master (who I also won't name) was so famous that if I DID mention his name, you'd all know him. Of course, when you mention YOUR sifu, it's dick waving egoism. Anyway, MY master once beat 12 BJJ black belts with just a chi blast while he was standing on one leg

oh and.....

DUCK SEASON
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Form Letter

Dear Retart {sic} {insert name here},

Your kung fu is weak. You are a (coward / troll / bully / traditionalist / modernist) {delete whichever is inappropriate}. I want to challenge you to a (kumite / cage match / UFC title fight / dim mak battle / pie eating contest) {select applicable option}. I will (come to your school / wait for you at my school) {delete whichever is inappropriate} so that we can complete the aforesaid battle on __ / __ / __ {yy/mm/dd}. If I'm not there start without me.
    Please remember that you suk {sic} because you are a stupid.

Sincerely,

The Greatest Martial Artist On Earth {insert your name here}

Receipt of this letter constitutes acceptance of the challenge terms as decided by the challenger. The challenger is under no requirement to meet the terms of the challenge and may change / alter / cancel all plans without loss of face at any time.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Dear Retart {sic} {insert name here},

Your kung fu is weak. You are a (coward / troll / bully / traditionalist / modernist) {delete whichever is inappropriate}. I want to challenge you to a (kumite / cage match / UFC title fight / dim mak battle / pie eating contest) {select applicable option}. I will (come to your school / wait for you at my school) {delete whichever is inappropriate} so that we can complete the aforesaid battle on __ / __ / __ {yy/mm/dd}. If I'm not there start without me.
    Please remember that you suk {sic} because you are a stupid.

Sincerely,

The Greatest Martial Artist On Earth {insert your name here}

Receipt of this letter constitutes acceptance of the challenge terms as decided by the challenger. The challenger is under no requirement to meet the terms of the challenge and may change / alter / cancel all plans without loss of face at any time. [/COLOR]
    Response (short form IQUIT 88)

Dear Stoopit Perzon

While I did fight, I do not consider it a loss BECAUSE (I slipped / there was no broken glass on the ring floor / I was kind and didn't dim mak you / I only couldn't continue due to an accidental injury caused by your fist) {choose all that apply}. In the future, at a time of my choosing (which you may or many not be aware of) I promise to (defeat you handily / use my still hidden real kung fu / kiss you full on the lips) {check all the apply}

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Thumbs up

as long as there are some babelious pic here and there inserted.

I would say it is on topic.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    your (single leg/double leg/shoot/suplex) is no match for my (horse stance/bow stance/cat stance/crane stance/footwork/light body skillz) and if you try to (GnP/RNC/triangle/supine armbar/standing armbar/kimura/indian death lock) me, I will use my (eye gouge/eagle talon/tigerclaw/groin kiss,er, kick/vulcan death grip/kung-fu grip/dim-mak) to take you out, but I can't because of (there are rules in MMA/my technique is too advanced/I would kill you/you would sue me/your next of kin would sue me/ I will have to kill your next of kin if they try to sue me/I took a solemn oath and cannot reveal closed door super secret technique),so suffice it to say that TCMA is far superior to MMA of any kind, because TCMA was developed (on the battlefield/by super masters/monks/nuns/wizards) over (years/decades/centuries/milleniums, um linoleums, uh aluminums..) by taking techniques and skills from other sources and combining them to ...uh...oh sh1t.

Skimpy One Piece

RABBIT SEASON

Boing
    Last edited by rogue; 06-06-2008 at 08:42 PM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

I challenge the Internet.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

I challenge all of you to a fight. That's right. One after the other. No breaks, no stopping. I will kill as many of you as I can.

We shall begin with Sifu Parrella.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

ttt just for RD (he now needs the paperwork)

I tell you, an internet challenge form letter is the best idea ever. It saves so much time while trolling or just venting spleen at the assumed idiocy of anyone who doesn't 100% agree with whatever opinion you happen to hold.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I challenge all of you to a fight. That's right. One after the other. No breaks, no stopping. I will kill as many of you as I can.

We shall begin with Sifu Parrella.
    NO.NO,NO you have to kill me first remember.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    So what the Heck would be an on-topic kung-fu thread worth discussing on the KFM Board?
    So I heard TCMA is useless, why don't they just do MMA? Why isn't there Kung Fu in UFC?

*runs from thread*
    Mark