...once one broke, there was a chain reaction. You know, I used to make swords for a living - combat worthy European blades like rapiers and broadswords. Once, one of our broadswords got returned. It had been bent in four directions in transit. Now, this was easily a 2" wide piece of tempered steel. You'd have to put it in a vice and have a go with a sledgehammer to bend that mother. We kept it as a trophy, in awe of the destructive power of the postal service. It probably still stands at that shop today, although it's been a long time since I visited my old haunts. Anyway, thank you so much. We appreciate that you made the effort. That was really great. It was so last minute.

Gigi is in the other room with some of the other organizers, still counting donations. And we'll have more places to donate. This is a continuing relief effort and there has been an outpouring of support from the martial arts community. It's very reaffirming to see this for me. It reminds me of how good martial artists can be when they put their hearts behind something.

We've just updated TigerClawFoundation.org again, but this is just a temporary framework for our future fundraising efforts.