Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy birthday Ralek!

Happy birthday Ralek!

We sure miss you man. There's this whole new MMA forum and everything that you could be challenging people on, or maybe you'd just use it to build an army of BJJ stormtroopers to roll over all of the Wushu players.

It was an era man... an era.
    Bodhi Richards

I raise my Glass in a Birthday toast to the GREATEST Troll of them all!!

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    I raise my Glass in a Birthday toast to the GREATEST Troll of them all!!
    lol, what ever happened to Smeagel?.

I allways thought Ralek was Gene Ching. Only Gene himself would have the writing talent needed to pull something like that off and get away with it.

if you notice, Ralek dissapered around the time i started posting that I though he was Gene.

also, you never saw Gene and Ralek in the same park in Maryland at the same time either.

No, ralek was ST00.

Whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaat???!!

I wasn't Ralek. But thanks for the sideways props on my writing... I think..

A few people accused me of being MK tho. Not that I'm MK either. I think RD'S Alias - 1A is Royal Dragon.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

My name used to end in lek and now it ends in on.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Hmm, maybe I should shut up. Last time this subject came up i lost the ability to post in this forum.

i remember when i made up this big story about rolls being a buddy of mine who lied about all his bull**** and it got to the point where rolls started going along with it. i always liked rolls.
    where's my beer?

where are all the trolls nowadays

i miss them
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Ah, trolls and the internet forums...

The internet is the great "equalizer", you can have one person that has legit experience, verifiable experience, posts his name, instructors name, all the info one could won't even videos and then you can have another person with ZERO verifiable anything and spewing the biggest load of crap and they will both get "equal billing".

Only on the net can things that can't be verified be taken at face value and even valued higher than things already verified and proven.

In many ways, the BS of the MA has gain new life because of the net, amazing how the "information age" can so easily be the "disinformation age".
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    I think I came on board just after Ralek left; I also caught the tail end of Blooming Lotus; i as around for Happeh though, he was a real a piece of work; I also miss Neil / Lunghushan, he was a consistent source of existential angst; and of course, Takeshi had some brilliant moments...
    Reply]
    Ask, and you shall receive!!

http://www.happehtheory.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/happeh

http://www.happehtheory.com/phpBB2/index.php

Neil left because he thought he had been banned, but in reality he was plagued by the same glitch that won't let me post under my name on the main forum.

Oh, and LOL @ Gene!!
    Last edited by RD'S Alias - 1A; 05-14-2008 at 05:36 AM.

I know ST00 in person and I believe what he told me about Ralek: tall goofy kid, with dark hair, that did some bjj - i think started out with a group that met in a garage in Fred-neck and moved onto a bigger school after that. I really think he was just a young guy with too much free time on his hands.

I met no_know in person and he really does talk a bit like that - very cerebral guy.

I saw Blooming Lotus on another bodybuilding forum. Her ideas about training have changed somewhat (a lot more realistic imho) and she was nice to me over private message for a few weeks of regular correspondence.

I think I miss Ralek/Rolls the most coz of how irate he would make people. No other troll even comes close imho.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    A few people accused me of being MK tho. Not that I'm MK either.
    LOL ! .
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 05-14-2008 at 10:27 AM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.