Hi fellow Jedi and Sith Lords

Wow !!! I had also just watched the midnite premier of Episode 2...... The film rocks and kicks butt, especially the finale. Nope, I am not gonna give out any spoilers. But it was really nice to contemplate the belly button of Padme Amidala aka Natalie Portman in that stylish white outfit with bare midriff...She looks so sexy and beautiful in the movie. I'll rate the movie 4 out of 5 stars, as for Natalie, she'll get 5 out of 5 stars.....

I am willing to bet 10 bucks that the old Boba Fett toys and stuff would almost immediately see an increase in price, due to Jango and Boba. Think I will also start picking up my katana and practice a few fancy moves from the movie....

All in all, an excellent movie, with overwhelmingly superior graphics and action than Episode 1.. the battle scenes are incredible.......though the dry dialogue, static / boring camera angles and bland / muted background music in the first half of the movie may force some of you Jedi to defect to the Dark side of the Force and join Darth Sidious as apprentices ............. I have already defected. Nevertheless, kudos to Master Jedi George Lucas for a wonderful film.

The Dark Side of the Force is always with us...

Darth Thomas
15th generation disciple / apprentice of Darth Sidious
Sith Lord Academy

" It is your Destiny....."
Darth Sidious / Emperor Palpatine