Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Htowndragon arrested

I don't tend to call the cops over bs, but if I knew a guy carried a gun to campus and was talking about going on a mission, I would be calling 911 in record time.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I don't tend to call the cops over bs, but if I knew a guy carried a gun to campus and was talking about going on a mission, I would be calling 911 in record time.
    Reply]
    Ok,in THAT case i agree. But in this case *MONTHS* went by before anyone spoke up...which leads me to believe the incident never actually happened in the first place.

****, this really sucks too...He seemed pretty cool on the fourms

2 years back when I was still in highschool days I knew of kids who brought weapons and stuff to school, but living in an urban, inner-city enviornment they really werent going to use them on people at the school in general, just for some protection for the bad areas they were in or if they were gang affilates. And even when they were caught they didnt get any "time" at all, just in house arrest/probation, our school made a bigger deal out of a girl coming in with meningitis, than the kid they found who had a big-a** knife on him go figure
    Amituofo~

out of jail

I left the gun in my bag, forgot it there, went to go train at the rec center. someone saw it, freaked, and called the cops on me three weeks later. they arrested me at a restaurant by my apartment at 1 in the morning, i didnt have the gun on me.

i didn't intentionally bring my gun around

i never flashed it around.

i wish i could give you the full story now, but due to legal issues that havent been cleared yet, i can't for now.

trust me guys, some of you guys know me in person. its not what you think it is, and it doesnt look like i will be doing any time based on the real evidence.

the affidavits, the media, please, trust me on this, its not what it seems.

p.s. i legally own the firearm. i hope i can clear things up with you guys soon.

p.s.

whoever mentioned the whole thing about the guy getting P/Oed and girlfriend thing was partially right.

p.p.s.

i never said i was on a mission

good to hear from you dude. all in all, im glad you're alright.

still ... it would have been cool had you mad the shirt.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    what's weird is that we have roughly the same amount of guns per household per capita as the states.

but we have a whole lot less incidences of this kind of thing, or gun killings in general.

Not sure what the problem is in the states, but its social for sure moreso than it is about the guns.

Having said that, I would advocate the removal of each and every gun in society and screw that antiquated amendment seeing as nobody does anything with it anyway. rise up against the government with militias and all that. Ha! America rise up? I doubt it, at least not until there's a mexican in every living room and the twinkie factory explodes. lol
    Well, gangs do something about it. They raise up...but we libel them for it. Maybe the second ammendment right isn't as romantic as we like to picture it. Anyone remember the Michigan militia?

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Reply]
    Ok,in THAT case i agree. But in this case *MONTHS* went by before anyone spoke up...which leads me to believe the incident never actually happened in the first place.
    I work in law enforcement, and I can corroborate that. I deal with these kinds of *******s every day. Concerned citizens are usually pretty **** quick to respond to real threats. You wouldn't believe how many single parents come back to the station to file erroneous child sexual abuse charges well after custody of the children passed to the other parent, mostly because the single, non-custodial parent realizes how much money they can make with welfare checks.

It's sad.

It's too bad the media got involved here. He'll get kicked out of school, but hopefully he won't do any time.

The media made it sound like they found the gun on him, after he had said "I'm on a mission", and the cops arrested him with the gun still on him.

What a load of paranoid hype.

Quote Originally Posted by htowndragon View Post
    whoever mentioned the whole thing about the guy getting P/Oed and girlfriend thing was partially right.
    Reply]
    Do *I* know human nature or what!!

Do you have a permit to carry a concealed weapon?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Was it concealed? or just being transported?

What is the legal difference?

1. not going to get expelled.

2. transporting means unloaded, my gun was never loaded.

sorry i can't elaborate yet.

Quote Originally Posted by htowndragon View Post
    I left the gun in my bag, forgot it there, went to go train at the rec center. someone saw it, freaked, and called the cops on me three weeks later. they arrested me at a restaurant by my apartment at 1 in the morning, i didnt have the gun on me.

i didn't intentionally bring my gun around

i never flashed it around.

i wish i could give you the full story now, but due to legal issues that havent been cleared yet, i can't for now.

trust me guys, some of you guys know me in person. its not what you think it is, and it doesnt look like i will be doing any time based on the real evidence.

the affidavits, the media, please, trust me on this, its not what it seems.

p.s. i legally own the firearm. i hope i can clear things up with you guys soon.
    lol @ cnn using you sun glasses cigarette pic Good luck with all that...hope fully there will not be many fees!.