Thread: More refugees moving north across the border?

More refugees moving north across the border?

Can anyone confirm this one?
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

DUDE!!! the bs flag should've gone straight up, this sight is one of those right-wing Conspiracy theorist type deals, look at alot of his other headlines like the famous "Chemtrails"

ps i say this from previous experience, i used to be big into conspiracies, and I was completely paranoid lol

although the two youtube videos are legit, there is a bad homelessness problem in alot of the big cities (to any of the people who have been to D.C. in the past few years you know what I mean)
    Amituofo~

Canada is kind of cold for me.

I probably migrate south to brazil when I retire.

oh just may be.

Easy enough to confirm with our Canadian posters, if we have any that are near the border. You guys seeing more foreigners lately?

Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Let them come...let all of them come.

The day of the Canadian Global Empire is at hand...
    A unique snowflake

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin87 View Post
    DUDE!!! the bs flag should've gone straight up, this sight is one of those right-wing Conspiracy theorist type deals........
    RIGHT WING?????!!!!

Any place that features/recommends Noam Chomsky is so far LEFT of "center" that it's already fallen off the edge into the deepest, darkest, most-depraved pit/depth of lunatic liberal license so far that it cannot possibly return to anything even approximating sanity.

Lol sorry boxer, I just got my right wing/left wing accusations mixed up no need to have a heart attack over it :
    Amituofo~

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin87 View Post
    Lol sorry boxer, I just got my right wing/left wing accusations mixed up no need to have a heart attack over it :
    Thanks for your concern......
    Frankly, I'm not so advanced in age that will be a problem.

OTOH, since you're from Taxachusetts, I can see where you'd have any number of problems with left/right-wing detection.
    (in some ways you guys may even have Canuckistan "beat")

Since I'm in an expansive/generous mood due to your apology, here's a possibly helpful little test you can self-administer.

Which hand do you use to wipe yer arse?

l sometimes get car parts near the border . l have met quite a few who have moved up here. one reason free medical care. the other is bush . thats the only comments l have heard much of. oh yes and our economy is stable.

What's that? You have great bush up there?

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    What's that? You have great bush up there?
    well I hear they have legal prostitution up there.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE