Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
White Supremists are a parody of themselves. Imagine a White Supremist named Costa! Conjures up Dennis Hopper's speech to Christopher Walken in, "True Romance."
What's funnier still is the White Supremist movement in the US.
Imagine these hicks fighting for a "Pure White America." WTF? They're originally NOT even from this continent! There are no Pure White Americans-unless you're an albino Navajo.
I would think Native Americans find this hysterical.
(if it weren't for the atrocities they've sufferred)
I don't think you could find a better definition of stupidity.
The sad thing is, ignorant "white america," makes up the majority of the country's voting population. You go 50 miles outside the city limits, any city, and you're in Kentucky.
These people were basically bred (inbred) to be ruled. The Gov't. depends on them, as they are the true sheeple. They believe propaganda. They believe whatever they are fed. And yet, these are also the ones who create militias.....go figure.
The problem with your little theory TT is the fact that your statement represents the kind of steriotypical slander you seem to be speaking out about. I am from a predominately rural area where there are plenty of rednecks and racists, this I will give you. But the thing is there are just as many of these types along with hate groups found in the urban population as well. I get sick of people lumping country folks all into this melting pot of ignorant, racist, toothless, inbred, blah, blah, blah, simply so you can continue to push your Biased agenda because you feel you are so enlightened, coming from an urban area and all

I remember visiting some friends in San Diego, CA a few years ago, and when I met their friends, the ones who grew up and lived in CA their entire lives, they were shocked that someone from a redneck state like West Virginia had all their teeth, had a college education, and wasn't married to their sister. I wish I could say I was exaggerating, but I am not. People such as yourself are hypocrits and no better than idiotic white supremicist trash who hate minorities. Why, because you spew the same kind of ignorant, unsubstantiated BS about people you really know nothing about as they do. Do us all a favor and stop making blanket statements that make you look like a fool, because right now, you do.